|Marta García López Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 7 in|
|Date of Birth||August 9, 2000|
|Hair Color||Dark Brown|
Marta García López is a Spanish professional racing driver who has participated in several events such as F4 Spanish Championship, SMP F4 Championship, and W Series and has been a part of auto racing teams like MP Motorsport and Drivex.
Marta García López
Denia, Alicante, Spain
Gandia, Valencian Community, Spain
Professional Racing Driver
5 ft 7 in or 170 cm
56 kg or 123.5 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Marta García López has dated –
- Kirian Gonzalez (2018-Present) – She started going out with naval architecture and marine engineering Kirian Gonzalez in March 2018.
Race / Ethnicity
Marta García López is of Spanish descent.
- Toned physique
- Pierced ears
Marta García López Facts
- She began her motorsports career in kart racing and won several titles including the CIK-FIA Karting Academy Trophy in 2015 and the Trofeo delle Industrie of 2015. Trofeo delle Industrie is the oldest kart race in the won and has been won by a number of Formula 1 racers such as Fernando Alonso, Lewis Hamilton, and Sebastian Vettel.
- Marta García López participated in the 2017 SMP F4 Championship with MP Motorsport and finished 17th with 8 points.
- With MP Motorsport, she raced in the F4 Spanish Championship in 2017 and finished 9th with a score of 70 points. Also, she had previously competed in the 2016 F4 Spanish Championship with Drivex.
- She participated in the inaugural season of the W Series, an all-female Formula 3-level racing series, in 2019 and finished 4th with 66 points after winning the race starting from pole position at the Norisring event.
Featured Image by Marta García López / Instagram