|Kyle Larson Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 6 in|
|Date of Birth||July 31, 1992|
|Eye Color||Dark Brown|
Kyle Larson is an American race car driver known for being the first Asian-American to win the “Rookie of the Year Award” in a NASCAR national touring series. As of December 2022, he had been driving full-time in the NASCAR Cup Series, with the No. 5 Chevrolet Camaro ZL1 for Hendrick Motorsports.
Kyle Miyata Larson
Elk Grove, California, United States
According to sources, Kyle studied at Elk Grove’s Pleasant Grove High School.
Car Racing Driver
- Father – Mike Larson
- Mother – Janet Larson
- Siblings – Andrea Larson (Sister)
- Others – Brad Sweet (Brother-In-Law) (Race Car Driver)
According to Celebrity Net Worth, Kyle Larson’s net is $12 Million.
5 ft 6 in or 167.5 cm
61 kg or 134.5 lbs
Girlfriend / Spouse
Kyle has dated –
- Katelyn Sweet (2018-Present) – Kyle is married to his long-time girlfriend Katelyn Sweet who is the sister of fellow professional race car driver Brad Sweet (World Of Outlaw sprint driver and NASCAR driver). The couple announced that Katelyn was pregnant with their first child on June 13, 2014, and on July 16, 2014, Katelyn gave birth to a boy named Owen Miyata Larson. After that, the couple became engaged on December 22, 2017. They had their second child – a girl named Audrey Layne Larson (b. 2018). Then on September 26, 2018, Larson finally tied the knot with Katelyn.
Race / Ethnicity
Multiracial (White and Asian)
He is of Japanese-American descent.
- Thin eyebrows
Kyle has been featured in commercials for several brands such as –
- Dusenberry Martin
- NASCAR Fantasy
- Kansas Speedway
- Atlanta Motor Speedway
- Sunoco Racing
- NASCAR Shop
- New Hampshire Motor Speedway
- First Data
- Bilstein TV
Kyle Larson Favorite Things
- Books – Bristol Motor Speedway
Source – Motor Racing Sports
Kyle Larson Facts
- He was just a week old when his parents took him to his first race car event and by the age of 7, Kyle had already begun racing outlaw karts in Northern California.
- During his teenage years, Kyle had been racing open-wheel cars, including the United States Auto Club (USAC) midget, Silver Crown, and sprint cars leading to him competing on Keith Kunz Motorsports and Hoffman Racing with Toyota.
- Over the years, Kyle has won various well-known events including Kings Royal, Knoxville Nationals, and Chili Bowl Nationals.
- He won the 24 Hours of Daytona sports car race in 2014.
- Kyle was the winner of the 2021 NASCAR Cup Series championship as well as the 2012 NASCAR K&N Pro Series East champion and Rookie of the Year. He even bagged the 2013 NASCAR Nationwide Series Rookie of the Year and the 2014 Cup Series Rookie of the Year.
- He made his debut feature film appearance as a limo driver in Logan Lucky in 2017.
- His parents had previously resided at a Japanese internment camp.
Featured Image by Wikimedia / CC BY-SA 3.0