|Sarah Georgiana Quick Info|
|Height||4 ft 10¼ in|
|Date of Birth||January 26, 2007|
Sarah Georgiana is an American dancer, fashion designer, model, and actress. She is best known for starring in the 8th season of the reality-TV dancing series Dance Moms (2019) alongside her mom, Michelle Georgiana. In June 2019, she launched her dancewear collection named SarahG with Soel Dancewear.
Pennsylvania, United States
Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, United States
At the age of 5, she enrolled in a dance studio named Dance by Cami in Canonsburg, Pennsylvania, United States. She trained dancing at the Studio 19 Dance Complex in Mars, Pennsylvania, United States between the ages of 10 and 11.
During her time on Dance Moms, Sarah trained dancing at the Abby Lee Dance Center in Los Angeles, California, United States, and Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, United States.
Dancer, Fashion Designer, Actress, Model
- Father – Larry Georgiana (Works at a university hospital)
- Mother – Michelle Georgiana (Reality-TV Star, Former Teacher, Former Preschool Director, Homemaker)
- Siblings – Samuel Georgiana (Older Brother), Nate Georgiana (Brother)
Sarah Georgiana is represented by –
- McDonald Selznick Associates (MSA) (Talent Agent Theatrical, Commercial) in Los Angeles, California, United States
- MSA Talent Agency (Talent Agent) in New York City, New York, United States
4 ft 10¼ in or 148 cm
40 kg or 88 lbs
Race / Ethnicity
She has also dyed her hair ‘Purple’ in the past.
- Pointy chin
Sarah Georgiana has endorsed brands such as –
- Soel Dancewear
- Dream Duffel
- T Spheres Dance
She has also supported an organization named Fight the Growl.
Sarah Georgiana Favorite Things
- Dance Move – Fullback Split
- Style Of Dance – Jazz, Contemporary
- Ice Cream Flavor – Mint Chocolate Chip
- Drink – A Pump Of French Vanilla Coffee Creamer Into Hot Chocolate
- Disney Movie – The Lion King (2019)
- TV Show – Blue Bloods
- Places To Visit – Disneyland, Disney’s Magic Kingdom
- Place She Toured With Dance Moms – Blackpool Pleasure Beach in Blackpool, Lancashire, United Kingdom
- Quote – “She believed she could, so she did…”
Source – YouTube, Medium, Instagram, Instagram
Sarah Georgiana Facts
- She started dancing at the age of 2 and began with ballet.
- Sarah simply told her mom she wanted to start dancing, and her mom complied. The only obstacle was that the dance studio required their students to be potty trained and she wasn’t. To combat that, Sarah was potty trained and enrolled in a dance studio within 2 weeks.
- She played the role of Melina in a short film named Before the 4th in 2018.
- Songs that always make her start dancing are I Like It (2018) by Cardi B, J Balvin, and Bad Bunny, and Sucker (2019) by Jonas Brothers.
- Sarah is close to her Dance Moms co-stars Pressley Hosbach, GiaNina Paolantonio, and Lilliana Ketchman.
- According to Sarah, the recipe for success on Dance Moms is the ability to improvise on the spot, learn fast, and to be well-versed in various styles of dance.
- Her lifelong dream is to walk the Red Carpet event after a movie in which she combined acting and dancing.
- Her hidden ‘talent’ is the ability to bend her fingers beyond what’s usually possible because they’re double-jointed.
- Sarah is a cinephile and could spend her entire day watching movies.
- A person she would like to trade lives with for a day is Abby Lee Miller, the main star of Dance Moms. This is primarily because Sarah enjoys “being the boss” but also because she’d enjoy shopping, tanning, and getting her nails done.
- She has 2 dogs named Oscar and Reese, the latter of whom was born on January 17, 2015.
- A person she would like to sit down and have a long talk over lunch is a fellow dancer and Dance Moms star, JoJo Siwa.
- Sarah is a Pro Reveleer with Revel Dance Convention.
- She was a stunt double in one of the episodes of the TV series Dispatches From Elsewhere in 2020.
Featured Image by Sarah Georgiana / Instagram