|Ushna Shah Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 6 in|
|Date of Birth||February 12, 1990|
Ushna Shah is a Canadian-Pakistani actress who rose to fame with her portrayal of Rudaba in Bashar Momin. On the other hand, Ushna has also gained prominence with her role in Thoda Sa Aasman (2016), Neelam Kinaray (2016), and Ru Baru Ishq Tha (2018).
Lahore, Punjab, Pakistan
Ushna divides her time between Canada and Pakistan.
According to sources, Ushna attended York University in Toronto, Canada.
- Mother – Ismat Tahira (TV and Radio Personality)
- Siblings – Shah Sharabeel (Sister) (Theatre and Television Director), Irsa Ghazal (Half-Sister) (Television Actor)
5 ft 6 in or 167.5 cm
58 kg or 128 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Ushna has dated –
- Hamza Amin (2022-Present) – Ushna got engaged to professional golfer Hamza Amin on February 26, 2023. The couple announced their engagement two months prior. She was criticized for her choice of the wedding dress which resembled that of a wedding dress worn in India.
Race / Ethnicity
Multiracial (Asian and White)
Ushna has Iranian and Pakistani ancestry.
She has appeared in commercials for several brands such as –
- Golden Sun
- Ufone 4G
- TUC Pakistan
She has served as an ambassador for Jahanara, Nickie Nina, and WWF-Pakistan in the past.
Ushna Shah Facts
- Shah was brought up in Canada.
- She can fluently speak Urdu and Punjabi.
- Ushna made her debut theatrical film appearance as Esha in Teri Meri Love Story in 2016. Prior to that, she was cast in her first TV show Mere Khwabon Ka Diya in 2013.
- She was cast in the spiritual show Alif Allah Aur Insaan in 2017, which earned her a Hum Award for “Best Negative Actress”. The following year, she was cast in the psychological thriller Balaa (2018), which earned her a nomination for “Best Actress” at Lux Style Awards.
- Her film and television credits include Punjab Nahi Jaungi, Oye Kuch Kar Guzar Zara, Kitni Girhain Baaki Hain (season 2), Bitiya Hamaray Zamanay Mein, Duaa, Hum Tehray Gunahgaar, Aakhir Kab Tak, and Bandhay Aik Dor Se.
Featured Image By Ushna Shah / Instagram