|Erika Linder Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 9 in|
|Date of Birth||May 11, 1990|
Erika Linder is a Swedish model and actress who has gained popularity by working as an androgynous model for several brands and publications including Tom Ford, Louis Vuitton, and others. She became the first woman to appear on both the agency’s male and female boards worldwide. Also, she has graced the covers of magazines like Vogue Paris, Vogue Germany, Numéro France, and others.
Erika Anette Linder Jervemyr
Sundbyberg, Stockholm County, Sweden
Los Angeles, California, United States
Erika Linder studied law in high school and language for one year at university.
Erika Linder has been signed with –
- Next Model Management – New York
- Next Model Management – Paris
- MIKAs – Stockholm
- Next Model Management – London
- Next Model Management – Los Angeles
- Unique Models – Copenhagen
- Next Model Management – Milan
- Innovative Artists, Talent Agency, Santa Monica, California, United States
5 ft 9 in or 175 cm
56 kg or 123.5 lbs
Girlfriend / Spouse
Erika Linder has dated –
- Natalie Krill – It was RUMORed that she had a fling with Canadian actress and former dancer Natalie Krill in the past. They both co-starred in the 2016 Canadian lesbian romantic drama film titled Below Her Mouth.
Race / Ethnicity
- A star tattooed on her stomach
- Toned physique
10 (US) or 7.5 (UK) or 40.5 (EU)
She was cast in both a male and a female part in an advertising campaign for Sweden’s JC Jeans Company in 2014.
Erika Linder Facts
- She was 14 years old when she was scouted to be a model at a concert. However, she declined that offer.
- Erika Linder has been featured in publications such as Elle USA, Marie Claire USA, V Magazine, Vogue Paris, Vogue Italy, Vogue Germany, and Harper’s Bazaar China.
- Her first modeling gig was portraying a young Leonardo DiCaprio for the Candy magazine in 2011.
- She appeared in the lyric video for Katy Perry‘s song Unconditionally in 2013.
- In 2015, Erika Linder appeared in the music video for the Of Monsters and Men song Empire.
- She made her acting debut as a lesbian woman working as a roofer in Canada in the film, Below Her Mouth, in 2016. Erika co-starred in the film alongside Natalie Krill, Sebastian Pigott, Mayko Nguyen, Tommie-Amber Pirie, Melanie Leishman, and Andrea Stefancikova.
Featured Image by Heather Kemesky / Instagram