|Hadassa Lima Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 11½ in|
|Date of Birth||April 19, 1993|
|Eye Color||Dark Brown|
Hadassa Lima is a Brazilian model who has walked the ramp for several brands and designers including Christian Dior, Herve Leger, Vivienne Westwood, Giorgio Armani, Reem Acra, Elie Saab, Emilio de la Morena, Ulyana Sergeenko, Gareth Pugh, The Row, Peter Som, Zuhair Murad, Julien David, Alexandre Delima, Franck Sorbier, DAKS, Eudon Choi, and Giuliana Romano. The model has also been featured in editorials like CR Fashion Book and Harper’s Bazaar UK.
Boa Vista, Amazonia (near Monte Roraima), Brazil
She went to school and completed her schooling before starting her modeling career.
Fashion / Runway model
Hadassa Lima has been signed to these modeling agencies –
- Metropolitan Models – Paris
- Brave Model Management – Milan
- Louisa Models – Munich
- Munich Models
- Mikas – Stockholm
- Option Model Agency – Zurich
- View Management – Spain
- Elite Model Management – Amsterdam
- Elite Lisbon
- Elite Model Management – Milan
- Muse Management – New York
- Joy Model Management – Sao Paulo
- Louisa Models – Hamburg
- M Management – Paris
- The Hive Management
5 ft 11½ in or 182 cm
55 kg or 121 pounds
Race / Ethnicity
Boyish, hard-edged cool-girl looks
30-24-36 in or 76-61-91.5 cm
2 (US) or 34 (EU)
9.5 (US) or 40 (EU) or 7 (UK)
Best Known For
Her work with designers like Christian Dior, Elie Saab, Ulyana Sergeenko, Pierre Cardin, Tex Saverio, Ground Zero, and Audra.
First Fashion Show
She debuted with the Ready to Wear – Autumn / Winter 2014 fashion show where she modeled for designers like BCBG Max Azria and Reem Acra.
She eats healthy stuff (meaning she does not eat junk food; only fresh fruits and vegetables) and drinks a lot of water to remain in shape.
Hadassa also does core workouts by following some YouTube videos. There is an 8-minute abs instructions video and she loves that. She wants to have a curvy body.
Lima takes good care of her health. She uses cucumber to relax her eyes. Argan oil and Acai cream are among her favorites.
Hadassa Lima Favorite Things
- Food – Lasagna
- Designers – Giorgio Armani, Riccardo Tisci
- Store – Flea markets and stores
- Beauty Products – Argan oil, Acai cream
- Body Part – Legs
- Music – Rock, reggae, Brazilian music
- TV Show – Friends (1994-2004)
- Movies – Up (2009)
- Quote – Love is my god!
- Fashion Magazine – Vogue
- Photographer – Giampaolo Sgura
- All-Time Favorite Model – Tyra Banks
Source – FMD
Hadassa Lima Facts
- She loves short jeans. She does not have any favorite jeans brand for that.
- She has a funny T-shirt in her wardrobe and she never wants to get rid of that.
- She wants that 70s era should come back.
- Rousseff Dilma (former Brazilian president) is her style icon.
- She feels sexy when she wears a beautiful dress.
- She is very patient, caring as well as honest.
- According to some people, she looks like Pocahontas.
- Hadassa was once told she is the only fashion model from Amazonia with Amerindian blood.
- If possible, she would like to become invisible.
- In her spare time, she sleeps and reads.
- After her modeling career ends, she would like to become a humanitarian assistant or psychologist.
- Her favorite film is Up (2009) due to the fact that it was done where she comes from.
- She never looks into the past (or regrets the past). She is more of a future person.
- She plans to help more and more children in her life. She already did that in her hometown of Amazonia.
- Her agent once asked her to change her name to Pocahontas.
- Once she had to do a photo shoot while standing on a surfboard. This was her hardest photo shoot of all time.
- She was once asked by Will Smith to help him choose his shoes. She was returning from a fashion show in Paris.
- She is bilingual and knows English and French. She is able to learn various languages as she needs to travel a lot due to her career as a professional model.
- She won a modeling competition at the age of 13.
- She was discovered by a French scout in Rio De Janeiro, when she was there to help organize the TOP Cufa” event. She was 21 at that time.