|PinkPantheress Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 4 in|
|Year of Birth||2001|
|Hair Color||Dark Brown|
|Eye Color||Dark Brown|
PinkPantheress is an English singer, songwriter, and record producer who has released a mixtape titled To Hell with It (October 2021) which had peaked at number 20 in the UK, number 36 in Ireland, and number 27 in New Zealand. Besides that, she had released several singles that year, 2 of which – Pain and Just for Me – had peaked at number 3 and number 5, respectively, in New Zealand. An artist whose music spans a number of genres, she is known to often use samples of dance music from the 1990s and 2000s.
Gemma Victoria Walker
PinkPantheress was born in the year 2001.
Bath, Somerset, England, United Kingdom
London, England, United Kingdom
PinkPantheress, after her high school graduation, had joined the University of the Arts London, a collegiate university in London, specializing in arts, design, fashion, and the performing arts. She had studied filmmaking there.
Singer, Songwriter, Record Producer
- Father – Her father is an academic based in the United States.
- Mother – Her mother works as a carer.
Pop, Bedroom Pop, Alt-Pop, Drum and Bass, 2-Step Garage, Jungle, Dance Pop, Liquid Drum and Bass, UK Garage, Experimental Pop
- Parlophone Records Limited
- Elektra Records, LLC
5 ft 4 in or 162.5 cm
57 kg or 125.5 lbs
Race / Ethnicity
Multiracial (White and Black)
She is of English descent on her father’s side and Kenyan descent on her mother’s side.
- Petite frame
- Dreadlocked hair
- Radiant face
- PinkPantheress, as a teenager, was the lead singer in a rock band and had performed for the first time at a school fête. Around the same time, she had started writing songs, first to help out a friend, and later for herself.
- When she was 17 years old, she had started using GarageBand, a line of digital audio workstations, to produce instrumentals for a fellow singer. She had later used the same workstation to record most of her early songs. She would often do this in her university hall late at night. She had uploaded several original songs on SoundCloud, and later on TikTok to reach a wider audience.
- In December 2020, a snippet of her song titled Just a Waste, had gone viral on TikTok. A month later, a single titled Pain had also gained traction on the platform before peaking at number 35 on the UK singles chart.
- After another single of hers, titled Break It Off, had gone viral on TikTok, she had been signed up by both Parlophone Records and Elektra Records. She was, subsequently, also featured on American rapper GoldLink‘s studio album Haram!. In September 2021, she had co-directed the music video for her hit single titled Just for Me.
- In October 2021, she had modeled for renowned American fashion designer Marc Jacobs‘s Heaven collection. Around the same time, she had starred in the short documentary film Feast on This which was a part of Spotify‘s Radar series.
- Later that month, she had announced a series of 3 live performances across London which were scheduled to take place in October and November 2021.
- Her stage name, PinkPantheress, was inspired by the 2006 comedy-mystery film The Pink Panther.
Featured Image by PinkPantheress / Instagram