|Kameron Michaels Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 11 in|
|Date of Birth||July 23, 1986|
Kameron Michaels is an American drag performer, singer, and TV personality who is known for appearing as a contestant on the 10th season of the reality competition television series, RuPaul‘s Drag Race, in 2018 and finishing up her journey as a runner-up along with fellow contestant Eureka. Moreover, she was also selected as one of the top “100 Most Powerful Drag Queens in America” by New York magazine in June 2019.
Kameron Michaels, Muscle Queen, The Bodybuilder Barbie
Massillon, Stark County, Ohio, United States
Los Angeles, California, United States
Drag Performer, TV Personality, Singer, Hair Stylist
- Mother – Vicki Young
- Sibling – She is an only child.
Kameron Michaels is represented by Voss Events.
5 ft 11 in or 180.5 cm
80 kg or 176.5 lbs
Race / Ethnicity
- Muscular physique
- Chiseled facial features
- Tattooed body
Kameron Michaels Facts
- She spent the first 5 years of her life growing up in Massillon, Ohio and later the family shifted to Columbia, Tennessee.
- Kameron Michaels was 18 years old when she began her pursuits as a drag artist.
- When she was 21 years old, she relocated to Nashville, Tennessee.
- Previously, she went by the drag name ‘Arianna St. Claire’. However, she soon settled for the name ‘Kameron Michaels’ because she wanted to have an androgynous first name paired with a last name that had not been used by any other drag queen in Nashville.
- Before making it big by competing on RuPaul’s Drag Race, she used to work as a hair-stylist.
- Her fellow contestants on RuPaul’s Drag Race season 10 included the likes of Aquaria, Asia O’Hara, Eureka, Miz Cracker, Monét X Change, Monique Heart, Blair St. Clair, and Vanessa Vanjie Mateo.
- Alongside Sharon Needles, Manila Luzon, Eureka O’Hara, and Asia O’Hara, she released the holiday album, Christmas Queens 4, on November 16, 2018.
- In 2019, Kameron Michaels released her single titled Freedom.
- She has also appeared on shows like RuPaul’s Drag Race: Untucked, Hey Qween, Can Do Queens, Bestie$ for Ca$h, and Gaymer Guys.
- She enjoys working out at the gym and has gained a fit body. However, she has also drawn criticism from several figures of the drag world for her muscular physique.
- Kameron Michaels has stated that the inspiration for her looks and appearances comes from cinema and video games.
- She has described her drag style as hyper-feminine.
Featured Image by DVSROSS / Flickr / CC BY 2.0