Nicholas Scott Cannon
San Diego, California, USA
Charlotte, North Carolina, U.S.
Nick studied at the Avocado Elementary School, California and Quail Hollow Middle School in Charlotte, North Carolina.
He graduated from Monte Vista High School in Spring Valley, California.
Actor, Comedian, Rapper, Entrepreneur, Record Producer, Radio and Television Personality
- Father – James Cannon (Televangelist)
- Mother – Beth Hackett (Accountant)
- Siblings – Unknown
Nick is signed to ICM Partners.
Jive, Columbia, N’Credible Entertainment
5 ft 10¾ in or 180 cm
He has claimed his height to be 6 ft 1 in or 185.5 cm at many public events. But, his height is considered to be around 180 cm.
171 lbs or 78 kg
Girlfriend / Spouse
Nick Cannon dated –
- Christina Milian (2003-2005) – Nick met the American singer Christina Milian on the set of Love Don’t Cost a Thing and they immediately started dating. Christina found out that Nick was cheating on her and they broke up in March 2005.
- Eva Marcille (2005) – Nick started dating the beautiful American model Eva Marcille in April 2005. Their relationship lasted only 3 months and they broke up in June 2005.
- Meagan Good (2006) – Nick was in a relationship with the American actress Meagan Good for a brief period.
- Kim Kardashian (2006-2007) – Nick dated Kim Kardashian in 2006. The two split in January 2007.
- Selita Ebanks (2007) – Nick dated and got engaged to the American model Selita Ebanks in 2007. They broke up in October the same year.
- Rachel Smith (2007) – Nick had an encounter with the American model Rachel Smith.
- Mariah Carey (2008-2015) – Nick started dating the American pop singer Mariah Carey in February 2008. The couple got engaged on April 22, 2008 and got married on April 30, 2011. Mariah gave birth to twins (Moroccan Scott and Monroe). Nick and Mariah split up in August 2014. He filed for divorce in December 2014, which was finalized in April 2015.
- Jasmine Sanders (2014) – German-American model, Jasmine Sanders and Nick Cannon dated for a couple of months in 2014.
- Amber Rose (2014) – There were RUMOURs that Nick had an encounter with former pole dancer Amber Rose.
- Nicole Scherzinger (1999-2000) – Nick Cannon had an encounter with the well-known singer Nicole Scherzinger.
- Nicole Mitchell Murphy (2015) – In February 2015, Nick had an encounter with model Nicole Mitchell Murphy.
- Jessica White (2015) – From March 2015 to May 2015, he dated model and actress, Jessica White.
- Heidi Klum (2015) – He had a fling with German model Heidi Klum in June 2015.
- Winnie Harlow (2015) – In September 2015, he was spotted on a dinner date with Canadian vitiligo model Winnie Harlow and hence sparked dating RUMORs.
- Sherise Cromwell (2015) – From July 2015 to October 2015, he dated a Canadian designer, Sherise Cromwell.
- Brittany Bell (2015-Present) – He reportedly began dating American model Brittany Bell in 2015. The couple has a son named Golden “Sagon” Cannon (b. February 21, 2017) and a daughter named Powerful Queen (b. December 2020).
- Rozonda ‘Chilli’ Thomas (2016) – From March 2016 to October 2016, Nick and singer and dancer Rozonda Thomas dated each other.
- Jena Frumes (2016-2017) – He started dating actress and model, Jena Frumes, in 2016. But, they broke up the following year in March 2017.
- Jessica White (2020) – He started dating model Jessica White in early 2020. However, the couple broke up in August 2020. It was later revealed that she had suffered a miscarriage before their split.
Race / Ethnicity
- Great sense of humor
- A complete showman
- Great smile
- Good looking body
He appeared in TV commercials of Honda Civic (2013), Office Depot (2012) and Foot Locker with NBA star Damian Lillard.
Best Known For
Hosting America’s Got Talent and The Nick Cannon Show.
Nick released his debut album Nick Cannon on December 9, 2003. The album was recorded and produced via Jive Records.
It consisted of 12 songs and its length was around 49 mins. Nick was able to sell 201,000 copies of the album in the United States. It charted at #83 at US Billboard 200 and #15 at US R&B albums.
Nick first time appeared in Whatever It Takes (2000), in which he played the role of a local Chess Club Kid.
First TV Show
Nick’s first appearance on television was in 1998 in All That, in which he played various characters.
Nick does different types of training such as weightlifting, running, and boxing.
“I love boxing, and I always look to implement it in my workout routines. I often do cardio in the morning and lift weights in the evening. If you want to be in shape you got to fix your diet first. Second, you should drink great amounts of water and of course you should exercise.”
– he said.
Nick Cannon Favorite Things
- Movie – Million Dollar Baby (2004)
- TV Show – SpongeBob SquarePants
- Person – Will Smith
Source – Ace Showbiz
Nick Cannon Facts
- He has his own TV production company Renaissance Entertainment.
- Nick started playing music after his grandfather gifted him musical instruments on his 8th birthday.
- Nick plays harmonica, drums, and synthesizer.
- He is good friends with American actor and writer Chris Spencer.
- He thanked his mother for giving him birth in a song named Can I live?
- Nick is Chairman of TeenNick television network.
- He has an autoimmune disease that causes kidney problems.
- Visit his official website @ nickcannon.com.
- You can follow Nick on Twitter and Instagram.