|Maria Bartiromo Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 5 in|
|Date of Birth||September 11, 1967|
Maria Bartiromo is an American financial journalist, news anchor, columnist, and television personality who has enjoyed a long-standing television career as the host of Sunday Morning Futures With Maria Bartiromo (2014-2022), Mornings with Maria Bartiromo (2014-2022), Maria Bartiromo’s Wall Street (2016-2022), etc.
Maria Sara Bartiromo
Econo Babe, Money Honey
New York City, New York, United States
Maria graduated from an all-girls private Catholic school called Fontbonne Hall Academy. She briefly attended C.W. Post, Long Island University before earning her Bachelor of Arts degree in Journalism and Economics from New York University in 1989.
Financial Journalist, News Anchor, Columnist, Television Personality
- Father – Vincent Bartiromo
- Mother – Josephine Bartiromo
Maria’s net worth was $50 million according to CelebrityNetWorth.com.
5 ft 5 in or 165 cm
63 kg or 139 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
She has dated –
- Jonathan Steinberg (1998-Present) – On June 13, 1999, Maria got hitched to Jonathan Steinberg. Her husband is the son of billionaire Saul Steinberg and works as the chief executive officer of WisdomTree Investments. The couple has no children together.
- Todd Thompson (2007)
Race / Ethnicity
She has Italian ancestry.
However, she often dyes her hair ‘Blonde’.
Maria Bartiromo Facts
- She was previously referred to as the ‘Sophia Loren of Wall Street’ by the Financial Times due to her close resemblance to the Italian actress.
- The Ramones’ lead singer Joey Ramone dedicated a song to her, aptly called Maria Bartiromo in his 2002 album, Don’t Worry About Me.
- She was the first ever journalist to report live daily from the floor of the New York Stock Exchange in 1993.
- Maria drew sharp criticism from her contemporaries for her unequivocal support of Donald Trump, which included questioning the January 6 Capitol attack and promoting the former President’s widely-debunked ‘Big Lie’.
Featured Image by Jacqueline Zaccor / Wikimedia / CC BY 2.0