|Countess Vaughn Quick Info|
|Date of Birth||August 8, 1978|
Countess Vaughn is an American actress, singer, and television personality who found fame by playing the characters of Alexandria DeWitt on the sitcom 227 (1988-1989) and Kim Parker on Moesha (1996-1999) and its spin-off show, The Parkers (1999-2004).
Countess Danielle Vaughn
Countess Vaughn James
Idabel, Oklahoma, United States
Los Angeles, California, United States
Actress, Singer, Television Personality
- Father – Leo Vaughn
- Mother – Sandra Vaughn
Countess Vaughn has been represented by the Amsel, Eisenstadt & Frazier & Hinojosa Talent Agency located in California.
Countess Vaughn’ net worth was $900 thousand according to CelebrityNetWorth.com.
R&B, New Jack Swing, Hip Hop
- Charisma Records
- Virgin Records
5 ft or 152.5 cm
78 kg or 172 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Countess Vaughn has dated –
- Keyshawn Johnson (1994-1995)
- Michael ‘Mike’ Keith (1996)
- Antwon Tanner (1996-2001)
- Eric Winter (1999)
- Nick Cannon (2000)
- Trent Cameron (2000) – The Hangin’ with Mr. Cooper (1992-1993) actress was briefly married to Trent Cameron for 4 months in 2000.
- David Haley (2000-2001)
- Chaz Lamar Shepherd (2001-2002)
- Joseph James (2002-2005) – Joseph James and Countess tied the knot on January 16, 2002. The couple welcomed a son named Jaylen James (b. July 17, 2003) before getting divorced in 2005.
- Jamal Mixon (2002-2003)
- Kente Scott (2003)
- Chuma Gault (2003-2004)
- David Whitten (2006-2018) – She was in a long-term relationship with David Whitten starting from 2006. Countess gave birth to their daughter Sasha Whitten on October 19, 2009. After nearly a decade of courtship, they got engaged on March 26, 2016. However, within 2 years, the two broke off their engagement and called it quits on August 23, 2018.
Race / Ethnicity
Multiracial (Black and White)
- Short height
- Prominent lips
Countess Vaughn Favorite Things
- Role She Played – Kim Parker on Moesha and The Parkers
Source – IMDb
Countess Vaughn Facts
- She began singing at church at the young age of 3 years.
- In 1988, when she was 9 years old, Countess participated in the reality show called Star Search and sang the song I’ll Be There to win the title of junior vocalist champion and overall junior champion.
- Countess got cast as Alexandria DeWitt on the sitcom 227 after she revealed that it was her favorite TV show during her appearance on Star Search.
- For her performance as Kim Parker in Moesha, she received the NAACP Image Award for ‘Outstanding Supporting Actress in a Comedy Series’ in 1998. Moreover, she was nominated twice in the same category in 1999 and 2000.
- Countess was born on the same date as notable Hollywood celebrities such as Dustin Hoffman, Keith Carradine, Shawn Mendes, Jackie Cruz, Deborah Norville, David Howell Evans (aka U2‘s the Edge), Meagan Good, Connie Stevens, JC Chasez, Michael Urie, Ken Baumann, Maddy JKrew, Brianna Guidry, Roger Federer, Dani Dyer, Olivia Duffin, and several others.
Featured Image by Countess Vaughn / Instagram