Meagan Monique Good
Mz Good, Fallon Mack
Panorama City, Los Angeles, California, U.S.
Actress, film producer (occasional)
- Father – Leondis “Leon” Good (LAPD Police Officer)
- Mother – Tyra Wardlow-Doyle
- Siblings – She has three siblings – 1 brother, and 2 sisters
Meagan’s mom, Tyra has served as her manager into her teens.
5 ft 5 in or 165 cm
57 kg or 126 pounds
Boyfriend / Spouse
Meagan Good dated –
- Hosea Chanchez (1995-1998) – The two actors were romantically linked to each other from April 1995 to June 1998.
- Lil’ Wayne (1998-2001) – Meagan met her first love, rapper Lil Wayne in March 1998, when the two were doing a show in Los Angeles. They dated ON and OFF for three years until March 2001.
- Tyrese Gibson (1998-2006) – In 1998, Meagan started dating the American actor, singer, and author, Tyrese Gibson. The couple broke up in April 2006 after dating ON and OFF for a couple of years.
- 50 Cent (2001-2004) – Good dated rapper 50 Cent for three years from April 2001 to March 2004.
- Joseph Gordon-Levitt (2004) – She dated actor Joseph from April 2004 to October 2004.
- Alex Thomas (2005) – In late 2005, she dated comedian Alex Thomas. They were romantically linked to each other from June to December 2005.
- Jamie Foxx (2006) – From January to April 2006, she dated actor Jamie Foxx, who is about 14 years older than her.
- Nick Cannon (2006) – For about six months in 2006 (April to October), the two actors dated each other.
- Thomas Jones (2007-2010) – For about three and a half years (from January 2007 to May 2010), football player, Thomas Jones dated Meagan.
- Soulja Boy (2008-2009) – Rapper Soulja Boy dated Meagan from November 2008 to January 2009. There is a 9 years of age difference between the two (Soulja Boy being younger than Good).
- DeVon Franklin (2011-Present) – She finally started dating Columbia Pictures executive and a Seventh-day Adventist preacher, DeVon Franklin in 2011 and engaged him in April 2012. Soon after on June 16, 2012, they married each other in Malibu, California.
Race / Ethnicity
She has African-American ancestry.
Her maternal grandmother was Jewish and African, her maternal grandfather was Cherokee. Meagan’s paternal grandmother was Puerto Rican and black, and her paternal grandfather was from Barbados.
- Raised eyebrows
35-24-36 in or 89-61-91.5 cm
4 (US) or 36 (EU)
6.5 (US) or 37 (EU)
She appeared in the TV commercial about Wingspan.com (2000), G-Unit clothing line, Old Spice, LOV Magazine Promo, and many others.
She had already appeared in more than 60 national TV commercials; starting from the age of four.
Best Known For
Her roles in various films and television such as Joanna Locasto in the NBC’s Deception (2013), as Kali in Californication (2012) and others.
She appeared in 1995 stoner buddy comedy film Friday for her minor role as kid #2.
First TV Show
In 1991, Good played the role of a young girl in ABC’s Gabriel’s Fire in an episode titled “Birds Gotta Fly”.
She looks good and that is because of her regular workouts. She exercises with her trainer, Augustina for 4 to 5 times in a week for about 45 minutes a day, which includes cardio, weight training and others. Though, she doesn’t like pushups.
She really enjoys doing abs exercises or exercises making her waistline trimmed and toned.
Being in her thirties, she has a protein shake in the morning, eats whatever she desires in the afternoon and mainly grilled food (vegetables and chicken) at night.
Meagan Good Favorite Things
- School Subject – Arts
- Color – Purple
Source – TV
Meagan Good Facts
- She likes horror films.
- It is only after watching Danielle Harris in Halloween 4: The Return of Michael Myers (1988) and Halloween 5 (1989) that she decided to become an actress.
- She knows choreographer, actor and singer, Columbus Short since they both were around 10 years of age.
- Her least favorite school subject in school was mathematics.
- Meagan commenced her acting career at the age of four.
- She was born in Panorama City, Los Angeles and raised in Santa Clarita.
- Meagan will never do such kind of roles, which will “disappoint God”.
- Actor and singer, Dijon Talton is her younger cousin.