|Dani Dyer Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 5 in|
|Date of Birth||August 8, 1996|
Dani Dyer is an actress known for portraying various important roles in popular films like We Still Kill the Old Way, Vendetta, Run for Your Wife, and Age of Kill. She has done endorsement work for popular brands like MissPap, Floozy Boutique, PrettyLittleThing, JK Attire, and Blue Vanilla. She has a mild social media fan base with more than 100k followers on Instagram and more than 20k followers on Twitter.
Dani Charlotte Dyer
Newham, London, England, United Kingdom
Information about Dani Dyer’s formal education isn’t available.
Actress, TV Personality
- Father – Danny Dyer (Actor, Television Presenter, Former Football Team Chairman)
- Mother – Joanne Mas
- Siblings – Sunnie Dyer (Younger Sister), Arty Dyer (Younger Brother)
- Others – Antony Dyer (Paternal Grandfather), Christine Dyer (Paternal Grandmother)
Dani Dyer is represented by Adam Muddle of Profile Talent UK.
5 ft 5 in or 165 cm
50 kg or 110 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Dani Dyer has dated –
- Sam Strike (2015) – By the start of the summer of 2015, Dani was linked with actor Sam Strike. In a slightly weird turn of events, Sam was playing the role of the on-screen son of Dani’s father Danny Dyer in the popular sitcom, EastEnders. It was reported that they had met through Danny Dyer. However, their relationship blossomed while they were working on the drama movie, Bonded by Blood 2.
Race / Ethnicity
Dark Brown (Natural)
She often tends to dye her hair ‘blonde’.
- Fuller Lips
- Prominent nose
- Green eyes
Dani Dyer has used her strong social media presence to endorse brands like –
- Floozy Boutique
- Gloss Unisex Hair Salon
- JK Attire
- Blingin Boutique
- Blue Vanilla
- M Restaurants
- Perfecting Your Beauty
Best Known For
- Being cast in a supporting role in the action comedy movie, We Still Kill the Old Way.
- Having made appearances in movies such as Vendetta, Run for Your Wife, and Age of Kill.
In 2006, she made her theatrical film debut in the romantic comedy movie, The Other Half.
Dani Dyer Facts
- In 2018, she was all set to participate in the reality TV show, Survival of the Fittest. But she had to withdraw her participation from the show after suffering a shoulder injury just a day after entering the show’s lodge in South Africa.
- While trying to establish herself as an actress, she worked as a pint-puller at The Owl pub in Essex.
- Follow her on Twitter and Instagram.
Featured Image by Dani Dyer / Instagram