|Jarrod Bowen Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 9 in|
|Date of Birth||December 20, 1996|
Jarrod Bowen is a professional English football player who in early 2020, played for West Ham United Football Club of the Premier League at winger, midfielder, and forward positions. His career highlight though came while he was a member of Hull City from 2014 to 2020.
Leominster, England, United Kingdom
He divides his time between London and Hereford.
- Father – Sam Bowen
- Siblings – Harry Bowen (Younger Brother). He also has a younger sister.
As a member of West Ham United, he is represented by David Moyes.
5 ft 9 in or 175 cm
69 kg or 152 lbs
Race / Ethnicity
He has a stubble.
Jarrod Bowen Facts
- He was brought up in Leominster.
- Jarrod played his debut match for Hereford United. However, he had previously gone to trial for the clubs Aston Villa and Cardiff City but failed to impress and was not taken on.
- He was 16 years old when he was chosen by Hereford United.
- On April 21, 2014, he scored his debut career goal for Hereford United against Alfreton Town which eventually led to his team winning the match by 3-2.
- He signed to Hull City in July 2014 after Hereford United got expelled from the Football Conference. He played his debut match for Hull City on August 23 the same year. However, it wasn’t until August 5, 2017, that he scored his first goal for the football club against the Aston Villa Football Club and ended the match in a tie.
- His best run came during the 2018-19 season where he scored 22 goals for his team.
- In January 2019, he won the EFL Championship “Player of the Month” award and in December was nominated once again.
- His style of playing is said to similar to that of former professional Dutch footballer Arjen Robben.
Featured Image By Jarrod Bowen / Instagram