|Dominic Tracy Quick Info
|5 ft 6 in
|Date of Birth
|November 22, 2003
Dominic Tracy is an American YouTuber and social media influencer who has amassed more than 3 million subscribers on his Dom Tracy YouTube channel where he primarily posts storytime videos, vlogs, challenge videos, prank videos, comedic skits, and reaction videos. His content was so popular with teenagers that he had crossed the mark of 1 million YouTube subscribers within a year of launching his channel. He is popular on other social media platforms as well with more than 25k followers on Twitter and more than 400k followers on Instagram. His younger sister Isabella, who later created a YouTube channel of her own, has been a regular feature in his videos.
Dom, Sneaker Kid
Pennsauken Township, Camden County, New Jersey, United States
Monroe Township, Middlesex County, New Jersey, United States
Dominic, as of November 2020, was a high school student and was attending the Williamstown High School in Gloucester County, New Jersey.
YouTuber, Social Media Influencer
- Siblings – Isabella ‘Bella’ Antonia Tracy (Younger Sister) (YouTuber), Chad Tracy (Brother)
His bookings, inquiries, and social media accounts are managed by his parents.
5 ft 6 in or 167.5 cm
65 kg or 143.5 lbs
Girlfriend / Spouse
Dominic has dated –
- Katie DiGiacomo (2020-Present)
He had revealed in a YouTube video that he had also had a girlfriend when he was in 6th grade but chose to keep her name secret due to privacy concerns. He also admitted that he was confused about his priorities at that time and did not want to hurt either his girlfriend or his parents due to his actions.
Race / Ethnicity
He is of Cuban descent.
- Slender frame
- Frizzy, curly hair
- Affable smile
- Clean-shaven look
Dominic Tracy Facts
- He had started his YouTube channel in 2015 under the screen name Sneaker Kid. This nickname was given to him by his friends and classmates due to his obsession with sneakers and shoes of all kinds. He maintains a vast collection of sneakers at home and often showcases it to his friends; and on his channel, to his subscribers. In the early days of his channel, he was often accused of being a spoilt brat due to his apparent ‘show-off’ of his expensive sneakers and his alleged rude behavior with some of the commenters on his channel.
- He had later changed his channel’s name from Sneaker Kid to Dom Tracy as he transitioned from sneaker reviews to more general content.
- His ‘Killer Clown’ video series had become really popular with his subscribers. He would often shoot these videos outdoors with the premise that a crazy clown was stalking him and was after his life. Although this was generally a hit with his fans, he was also criticized by people who had called his video series manipulative and a negative influence on young kids.
- He was interested in filmmaking and video editing from a very young age. About 4 years before starting his YouTube channel, he was shooting and filming a variety of videos and showcasing them in local exhibitions.
Featured Image by Dominic Tracy / Instagram