|Finneas O’Connell Quick Info|
|Date of Birth||July 30, 1997|
Finneas O’Connell is an American singer, songwriter, musician, actor, record producer, and voiceover artist who is known for co-writing and producing several songs for his younger sister and talented singer, actress, and model, Billie Eilish. He himself has also released a number of singles such as New Girl, I’m in Love Without You, Break My Heart Again, Life Moves On, Landmine, Hollywood Forever, Heaven, Luck Pusher, Let’s Fall in Love for the Night, and College. Finneas O’Connell was also the producer as well as the only songwriter on Billie Eilish’s debut studio album, titled When We All Fall Asleep, Where Do We Go?, which topped several music charts and was also certified ‘Platinum’ and ‘Gold’. As an actor, he has showcased his talents by appearing in a variety of roles in shows and movies such as Bad Teacher, Life Inside Out, Tomorrow, Modern Family, happySADhappy, Glee, Aquarius, Walking with Dinosaurs: Ultimate Dino Guide, and Confessions of a Teenage Jesus Jerk. Moreover, Finneas O’Connell has also garnered a huge social media fan base with his musical talents and has more than 4.5 million followers on Instagram and more than 600,000 followers on X (formerly Twitter).
Finneas Baird O’Connell
Los Angeles, California, United States
Highland Park, Los Angeles, California, United States
Singer, Songwriter, Musician, Actor, Record Producer, Voiceover Artist
- Father – Patrick Mead O’Connell (He has been involved in the entertainment industry.)
- Mother – Maggie May Baird (Actress, Musician, Songwriter)
- Siblings – Billie Eilish (Younger Sister) (Singer, Songwriter, Model)
- Others – William Norton “Bill” Baird (Maternal Grandfather), Collier Whittemore Baird (Maternal Great Grandfather), William Torrey Baird (Maternal Great Great Grandfather), Anne Meredith Grant (Maternal Great Great Grandmother), Dorothy Grace Norton (Maternal Great Grandmother), Lawrence Adelbert Norton (Maternal Great Great Grandfather), Grace Helena Bulckens (Maternal Great Great Grandmother)
Finneas O’Connell is represented by CESD Talent Agency, Talent Agency, Los Angeles, California, United States.
Pop, Electro Pop, Indie Pop
Vocals, Keyboard, Guitar, Bass, Computer
In 2023, as per CelebrityNetWorth.com, he had a net worth of $20 million.
6 ft or 183 cm
75 kg or 165.5 lbs
Girlfriend / Spouse
Finneas O’Connell has dated –
- Claudia Sulewski (2018-Present) – Finneas O’Connell is going out with YouTuber and social media personality, Claudia Sulewski, who often appears on his Instagram feed.
Race / Ethnicity
Finneas O’Connell is of English, Irish, Scots-Irish/Northern Irish, and Belgian descent.
Best Known For
- Co-writing and producing several songs for his younger sister and flourishing singer, Billie Eilish
- Being the lead singer and songwriter of the band named The Slightlys which has won a number of awards and competitions in the Los Angeles, California area with the musical finesse of its members
- Having been cast as Alistair in a few episodes of the music comedy-drama series, Glee, in 2015
As a Singer
In 2016, Finneas O’Connell’s debut single, titled New Girl, was released and later in 2019, the music video to the single was released which starred Finneas and Yasmine Vega.
He has also released a number of other singles which include I’m in Love Without You, Break My Heart Again, Life Moves On, Landmine, Hollywood Forever, Heaven, Luck Pusher, Let’s Fall in Love for the Night, and College.
Finneas O’Connell made his first theatrical film appearance by playing the role of Spencer in the romantic comedy-drama film, Bad Teacher, in 2011. The film starred the likes of Cameron Diaz, Justin Timberlake, Lucy Punch, Phyllis Smith, John Michael Higgins, and Jason Segel.
First TV Show
Finneas O’Connell made his first TV show appearance as Ronnie Jr./Singer in an episode, titled Best Men, of the mockumentary family sitcom, Modern Family, in February 2013. The show stars the likes of Ed O’Neill, Sofía Vergara, Julie Bowen, Ty Burrell, Jesse Tyler Ferguson, Eric Stonestreet, Sarah Hyland, Ariel Winter, Nolan Gould, and Rico Rodriguez.
Finneas O’Connell has maintained a lean physique by leading an active lifestyle.
Finneas O’Connell’s Favorite Things
- Holiday – Valentine’s Day
Source – Instagram
Finneas O’Connell Facts
- He was raised in Los Angeles, California, United States.
- When Finneas O’Connell was around 12 years old, he started writing and producing songs.
- He worked as the co-writer as well as the producer on Billie Eilish’s debut EP, titled Don’t Smile at Me, which was ranked at number #14 in the US Billboard 200 list, at number #12 in the UK Albums Chart, and at number #3 in the Official New Zealand Music Chart.
- In March 2019, Finneas O’Connell served as the producer as well as the sole songwriter on Billie Eilish’s debut studio album, titled When We All Fall Asleep, Where Do We Go?, which was released via Darkroom and Interscope Records. The album topped several music charts such as US Billboard 200, Canadian Albums Chart, UK Albums Chart, and Official New Zealand Music Chart and was also certified ‘Platinum’ by the Australian Recording Industry Association (ARIA), IFPI Danmark, Music Canada, and Recorded Music NZ (RMNZ) while being certified ‘Gold’ by British Phonographic Industry (BPI).
- Finneas O’Connell’s initial sold-out, headline shows were conducted in New York and Los Angeles, California in the year 2019.
- In 2015, he was cast as Earnest Long Haired Boy in a few episodes of the period crime drama television series, Aquarius.
- Finneas O’Connell also played the role of Tom in the romantic comedy-drama film, Confessions of a Teenage Jesus Jerk, in 2017.
- In 2015, he provided vocals to the character of Liam Binet in the video game Fallout 4.
- During the 2022 Academy Awards, Finneas and Billie Eilish won the “Best Original Song” award for No Time To Die.
- In October 2022, Finneas suffered injuries on his collarbone and fractured his right elbow after crashing his bike. He later underwent surgery for the injuries.
Featured Image by Glenn Francis / Wikimedia / CC BY-SA 4.0