|Claudia Sulewski Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 5 in|
|Date of Birth||February 19, 1996|
Claudia Sulewski is an American social media star and actress who is widely recognized as a beauty guru on YouTube after she launched her self-titled channel in 2009 where she began to provide beauty as well as fashion tips to women and upload daily vlogs, her channel soon amassing more than 2.5 million subscribers. She has appeared in various TV shows like Embeds (2017) and has starred in numerous films as well, such as Deadcon (2019). Claudia became the first YouTube representative and anchor of the official Teen Vogue Channel in April 2015. She has a whopping fan base on a number of other social sites too including her Instagram, where she has garnered more than 2 million followers.
Chicago, Illinois, United States
She made up her mind to pursue her career seriously after graduating from high school.
Social Media Star, Actress
- Father – Czeslaw Sulewski
- Mother – Beata Krupinska Sulewski
- Siblings – Kevin (Brother), Marcin (Brother)
She has been represented by United Talent Agency.
5 ft 5 in or 165 cm
58 kg or 128 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
She has dated –
- Logan Mckay
- Lukas Gage
- Jonah Green – She was in a relationship with fellow YouTuber Jonah Green and the pair had done a Boyfriend Tag video in 2015.
- Steffan Argus
- Finneas O’Connell (2018-Present) – She began dating singer, songwriter, musician, actor, and producer Finneas O’Connell in September 2018.
Race / Ethnicity
She often tends to dye her hair in different shades.
- Fuller lips
- Large and expressive eyes
Claudia Sulewski Favorite Things
- Book – You Can Heal Your Life by Louise Hay
- Social Media Platform – Instagram
Source – Pop-Culturalist
Claudia Sulewski Facts
- Her family hails from Poland and she has been fluent in both English and Polish.
- Her YouTube account was previously called BeyondBeautyStar.
- Claudia has gone with Finneas to most of the award shows that he has attended.
- She has recalled that in the television program The Commute (2016-2017) where she played the lead role of Emma, she had great fun exploring the relationship between her father’s girlfriend and herself. Claudia has added that she had found the dinner scene to be hilarious where she was shown to be in an awful mood, and the relationship was clearly played out between the two, with it being evident that she totally detested her. Claudia has stated that she had also relished the camping scene.
- She has a pitbull named Peaches whom she had adopted from a shelter in December 2019. She has made many YouTube videos that are all about Peaches, with Claudia having first talked about her most beloved pet in the YouTube clip Are We Ready To Adopt.
- Claudia has loved watching the TV show Riverdale.
- She has been fond of the Austin Powers movies.
- Claudia has affirmed that Finneas had written the song Claudia (2019), that was dedicated to her. The track consisting of sweet lyrics had been penned the first night that the couple had met each other.
- She has revealed that she has always longed to do an action film where she could run and fight and do her own stunts.
- Claudia has disclosed that she has been very good with animal sounds, having imitated animals with ease.
Featured Image by Claudia Sulewski / Instagram