|Anil Charanjeett Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 9 in|
|Date of Birth||September 5|
Anil Charanjeett is an Indian actor, comedian, writer, director, and musician. He has been cast in projects such as Hasee Toh Phasee, PK, Golmaal Again, Baankey Ki Crazy Baraat, GujjuBhai: Most Wanted, Sacred Games, Sanju, Singh Is Bliing, Namaste England, Shershaah, Mubarakan, Raees, Simmba, Hero, Dum Dum Dumroo, Bhool Bhulaiyaa 2, and Hello Darling.
He was born on September 5.
Balaghat, Madhya Pradesh, India
Mumbai, Maharashtra, India
Anil Charanjeett attended Whistling Woods International Institute in Mumbai.
Actor, Comedian, Writer, Director, Musician
- Father – Charanjeet Mange (Businessman)
- Siblings – Monika Kapoor (Sister)
5 ft 9 in or 175 cm
74 kg or 163 lbs
Race / Ethnicity
- Curly hair
Anil Charanjeett Facts
- His father wanted him to join the family business but Anil instead chose to pursue a career in acting.
- Anil Charanjeett made his first film appearance by playing the role of Ashish Singh Chaudhary in the 2010 Bollywood comedy film, Hello Darling, which is an unauthorized adaptation of the American film 9 to 5 (1980). It stars Gul Panag, Isha Koppikar, Celina Jaitly, and Jaaved Jaaferi.
- He was cast as Abhinandan Mishra, the Kanpur Idol who is a fan of Anu Malik, in the 2014 Hindi-language romantic comedy-drama film, Hasee Toh Phasee, starring Sidharth Malhotra, Parineeti Chopra, and Adah Sharma.
- Anil appeared as Naib Subedar Bansi Lal, Captain Vikram Batra’s close friend, in the 2021 Hindi-language biographical war film, Shershaah, that follows the life of Param Vir Chakra-awardee Captain Vikram Batra, from his first posting in the army to his death in the Kargil War.
- Anil Charanjeett has also played the recurring role of Chota Badariya in the Hindi-language crime thriller series, Sacred Games, based on Vikram Chandra’s 2006 novel of the same name. It is India’s first Netflix original series.
Featured Image by Bollywood Hungama / bollywoodhungama.com / CC BY 3.0