|Celina Jaitly Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 6 in|
|Date of Birth||November 24, 1981|
Celina Jaitly is an Indian actress, former model, and beauty pageant contestant who is best known for her work in films such as No Entry (2005), Red: The Dark Side (2007), Golmaal Returns (2008), and Thank You (2011). She had won the ‘Miss India’ pageant in 2001 and was the 4th runner-up at the ‘Miss Universe’ event later that year.
Shimla, Himachal Pradesh, India
She splits her time between Austria, Singapore, and Dubai, United Arab Emirates.
Celina, due to her parents’ deployment in the Indian Army, had spent most of her childhood in several towns and cities across India, studying in more than a dozen different schools.
She had attended City Montessori School in Lucknow, Uttar Pradesh; studied in Berhampur, Odisha; and had attended college in Kolkata, West Bengal. She had eventually graduated with a degree in commerce from the Indira Gandhi National Open University, the largest university in the world.
Actress, Former Model, Beauty Pageant Contestant
- Father – V. K. Jaitly (Former Colonel in the Indian Army) (d. June 2017)
- Mother – Meeta Jaitly (Former Nurse in the Indian Army) (d. June 2018)
- Siblings – Vikrant Jaitly (Younger Brother) (Major in the Indian Army)
5 ft 6 in or 167.5 cm
58 kg or 128 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Celina has dated –
- Peter Haag (2011-Present) – Celina had married Austrian entrepreneur and hotelier Peter Haag in March 2011. In March 2012, she had given birth to twin sons named Winston Jaitly Haag and Viraaj Jaitly Haag. On September 10, 2017, she again gave birth to a set of twin sons (which her doctor had mentioned was a 1 in 700k probability). The sons were named Shamsher Jaitly Haag and Arthur Jaitly Haag. Unfortunately, Shamsher had passed away almost immediately due to hypoplastic heart syndrome, a severe congenital defect in which the heart is underdeveloped at birth; while Arthur had ended up in an incubator for 3 months.
Race / Ethnicity
She is of Punjabi descent on her father’s side and Afghan Hindu descent on her mother’s side.
- Slender frame
- Center-parted, shoulder-length, straight hair
- Radiant face
Celina has served as the brand ambassador for –
- Pond’s (Dreamflower talc) (2001–2004)
- Margo (skin soap) (2001–2003)
- Ayur (ayurvedic hair shampoo) (2002–2004)
- Gitanjali (diamond jewels) (2003–Present)
- Jashn (apparel company) (2006–Present)
- Proactv (skincare solutions) (2008–Present)
- RICHFEEL (trichology clinics) (2012–Present)
- 18 Again (Women’s intimate care products) (2012–present)
Celina Jaitly Facts
- Celina, as a youngster, had wanted to follow in her parents’ footsteps and join the armed forces, either as a pilot or a doctor.
- In 2005, she was appointed as an ambassador for PETA (People for the Ethical Treatment of Animal) India. In 2013, she was named as a member of United Nations Equality Champions, a group of celebrities committed to the cause of LGBT equality.
- In June 2017, during the latter stages of her 2nd pregnancy, her father had passed away and she had fallen into depression. Combined with gestational diabetes that she had been diagnosed with, in both her pregnancies due to twin baby hormones, she had lost her ability to walk for several days and was confined to a wheelchair.
Featured Image by Celina Jaitly / Instagram