|Holly Taylor Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 3 in|
|Date of Birth||October 31, 1997|
|Hair Color||Light Brown|
Holly Taylor is a Canadian actress and dancer who rose to fame after playing the part of Paige Jennings in the critically acclaimed FX period spy thriller television series The Americans (2013-2018) for its full run, that fetched her many awards and honors like the Young Artist Awards in 2015 for “Best Supporting Younger Actress in a Television Series” and a nomination for the Critics’ Choice Television Award in 2019 for “Best Supporting Actress in a Drama Series”. Holly has starred in several other TV shows such as Heartstrings (2019) where she portrayed the character of Delilah Covern and has been featured in numerous films including Ashley (2013) in which she essayed the role of young Ashley.
Middleton, Nova Scotia, Canada
Holly went to middle school in her hometown in New Jersey. She was invited to enroll in the Johns Hopkins program for Gifted and Talented Children, and the International Student Exchange program for Gifted Children, thereafter.
Holly attended Wayne Hills High School, graduating in 2016. She has gone to Kean University in Union, New Jersey.
- Father – Mark
- Mother – Margaret
- Siblings – Philip (Older Brother) (USMC)
She is represented by United Agents Ltd. and Paradigm Talent Agency.
5 ft 3 in or 160 cm
48 kg or 106 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
She has been in a long-term relationship with her boyfriend from high school.
Race / Ethnicity
She is of British, Irish, and Scottish descent.
She often tends to dye her hair in different shades.
- Cheerful smile
- Expressive eyes
She has appeared in a number of television advertisements such as the one for Stouffer’s Lasagna titled Cellphone in 2014. She has also endorsed or promoted several brands including Sun Bum and Xbox.
Holly Taylor Favorite Things
- Restaurant – Wayne Hills Diner in suburban New Jersey that she has loved coming to ever since her childhood
- Food – Silver dollar pancakes, Fruit cup
Source – NY Times
Holly Taylor Facts
- She has disclosed that like Paige, she has been super close to her parents who hail from Britain, and had been living in Nova Scotia when she was born, having then shifted to Wayne in New Jersey when she was 3 years old. There, they had made her join a dance class when she had taken to it immediately.
- Holly has revealed that as a child her dream was to be on Broadway when her parents had no idea about the theatrical performances. However, they soon found out, as her dream soon came true. At the age of 11, she landed a role as the ballet student Sharon Percy in the original Broadway production of Billy Elliot, for which she began dancing 8 shows every week at the Imperial Theater in New York City. She continued going to school and her mother shuttled with her to Manhattan 6 days a week.
- Holly has stated that whenever someone has approached her and conveyed how much they dislike her character, she has taken it as a big compliment. She has had random strangers pointing at her face and screaming when she has wondered if she should thank them.
Featured Image by Holly Taylor / Instagram