|Parineeti Chopra Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 6 in|
|Date of Birth||October 22, 1988|
|Eye Color||Dark Brown|
Parineeti Chopra is an Indian actress, dancer, and singer who made her theatrical film debut in the 2011 Hindi-language romantic comedy film, Ladies vs Ricky Bahl, in which she co-starred alongside Ranveer Singh and Anushka Sharma. This performance won her the Filmfare Award for “Best Female Debut” as well as the International Indian Film Academy Awards for “Star Debut of the Year – Female” and “Best Supporting Actress”. She has also been cast in a variety of other films including Shuddh Desi Romance, Ishaqzaade, The Girl on the Train, Hasee Toh Phasee, Kill Dil, Meri Pyaari Bindu, Daawat-e-Ishq, Sandeep Aur Pinky Faraar, Golmaal Again, Namaste England, Jabariya Jodi, Kesari, and Saina.
Tisha, Pari, Junior PC (PC is referred here to her elder sister Priyanka Chopra)
Ambala, Haryana, India
Mumbai, Maharashtra, India
Parineeti attended the Convent of Jesus and Mary in Ambala Cantt. She had always been a good student at the school. At 17, she went to London to gain a triple honors degree in business, economics, and finance from Manchester Business School in the UK.
Actress, Singer, Dancer
- Father – Pawan Chopra (Businessman and supplier to the Indian Army at Ambala Cantonment)
- Mother – Reena Chopra
- Siblings – Shivang Chopra (Brother), Sahaj Chopra (Brother)
- Others – Priyanka Chopra (Cousin), Meera Chopra (Cousin)
5 ft 6 in or 168 cm
56 kg or 123.5 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Parineeti Chopra has dated –
- Maneesh Sharma – It was rumored that she had a fling with director, screenwriter, and producer Maneesh Sharma in the past.
- Charit Desai – There were rumors that Parineeti once had an encounter with Charit Desai.
- Hardik Pandya (2017) – There were speculations that Patineeti was dating cricketer Hardik Pandya after the duo got flirtatious on Twitter. But, they both denied all such rumors.
- Raghav Chadha (2023-Present) – An Indian politician who is a member of the Aam Aadmi Party, Raghav Chadha and Parineeti were clicked together in Mumbai outside a restaurant which sparked dating rumors. The couple got engaged on May 13, 2023. In June 2023, they revealed their wedding location as The Oberoi Udaivilas in Udaipur, Rajasthan. The couple got married on September 24, 2023. Sania Mirza and Manish Malhotra were present at their wedding. They held a reception for their friends and colleagues on September 30, 2023, at Taj Chandigarh.
Race / Ethnicity
Parineeti Chopra is of Punjabi descent.
35-26-36 in or 89-66-91.5 cm
She has endorsed brands like Kurkure, Nivea, Maaza, Spinz, and WeChat.
In August 2017, she advertised for the LIKE app on her social media accounts.
Best Known For
Acting in movies like Ladies vs Ricky Bahl (2011), and Ishaqzaade (2012).
Chopra appeared in the 2011 Indian romantic comedy film Ladies vs Ricky Bahl for her role as Dimple Chaddha. She also received Filmfare Award for Best Female Debut.
Parineeti does her workouts and diet, according to her requirements for the films. Since her debut movie, she is all busy doing one or the other movie. For her 2014 movie Hasee Toh Phasee, she lost 8 kilos to fit into her role. Chopra needed to look lean and sexier, hence she had to plan this extreme weight loss and that too in only a month’s time. Though, this is not at all healthy for a person like Parineeti as she is not obese.
This can be achieved by interval training, regular cardio workout, jumping jacks, taking proper sleep, and very importantly, eating well.
For your information, Parineeti is a foodie (being a Punjabi girl) and loves food and in turn, hates exercise. As a result, she had always been very fat since childhood. She has a habit of hitting the gyms before 2 months of the start of a new film. Comparing herself to her cousin, Priyanka Chopra, Parineeti says that she eats less than Priyanka but still gains weight easily due to low metabolism.
Parineeti Chopra Favorite Things
- Food – Kadhai chicken (especially her mom’s), pizza. She likes non-veg food more.
- Actor – Ranbir Kapoor
- Designer – None
Parineeti Chopra Facts
- She was born in Ambala to a Punjabi family.
- Chopra has also studied Indian Classical music.
- Before becoming an actress in Bollywood, she also worked as a PR consultant with Yash Raj Films in their marketing department.
- As a student, she was fat and used to wear size 36 jeans.
- In 2011, Parineeti was able to secure a place in the Verve’s list of ‘Most Powerful Women’.
- In an interview given to Hindustan Times, Parineeti revealed that she selects those movies in which she had a lot to perform and not those, which has high production value.
- She played the character named Zoya Qureshi in the 2012 Hindi-language romantic action film, Ishaqzaade, in which she co-starred alongside Arjun Kapoor. This role won her the People’s Choice Awards India for “Favorite Debut Actor (Male/Female)” and Stardust Award for “Superstar of Tomorrow – Female” while she was also nominated for Filmfare Award for “Best Actress”, People’s Choice Awards India for “Favorite Movie Actress”, and Producers Guild Film Award for “Best Actress in a Leading Role”.
- Her bag always contains Nivea Total Face Cleanup face-wash, perfume, lip balm, and cell phone charger.
- She enjoys listening to her iPod songs, and singing them loudly, and also traveling.
- Aarfa Hussain’s role in Sultan (2016) was offered to Parineeti and Deepika Padukone before Anushka Sharma. Since both Parineeti and Deepika rejected it, it was finally played by Anushka.
- She portrayed the character of Saina Nehwal, a professional badminton singles player, in the Hindi-language biographical sports film, Saina.
- She used to manage Anushka Sharma’s interviews for Band Baaja Baarat. Within 3 months, Parineeti became her co-star in Ladies vs Ricky Bahl.
- In July 2023, Parineeti became an investor and partner in the personal care brand, Clensta.
- In September 2023, Parineeti wore a wedding veil that had ‘Raghav’ written on it. It was created by designer Manish Malhotra and took 2,500 hours to make.