|Meera Chopra Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 2 in|
|Date of Birth||July 8, 1983|
|Eye Color||Dark Brown|
Meera Chopra is an Indian actress, dancer, and model who has worked in Tamil, Telugu, and Hindi films. Over the years, she has appeared in roles like Sandhya Reddy in Bangaram, Nandhini Choudhary in Vaana, Tina Chopra in Gangs of Ghosts, Anjali Dangle in Section 375, Meera in Marudhamalai, Nila in Kaalai, Maya in Greeku Veerudu, Shivangi in 1920 London, Anjali in Killadi, Chellammal in Lee, and Azhagu Nachiyar in Jaganmohini.
New Delhi, India
Mumbai, Maharashtra, India
Meera Chopra studied at Saginaw Valley State University, a public university in University Center, Michigan.
Actress, Dancer, Model
- Father – Sudesh Chopra
- Mother – Neelam Chopra
- Siblings – Timsy Chopra (Sister), Vikram Chopra (Brother)
- Others – Priyanka Chopra (Cousin) (Actress, Model, Singer, Film Producer), Parineeti Chopra (Cousin) (Actress, Singer), Mannara Chopra (Cousin) (Actress, Model)
5 ft 2 in or 157.5 cm
58 kg or 128 lbs
Race / Ethnicity
- Toned body
- Dimpled chin
Meera Chopra Facts
- She made her Tamil film debut as Madhu in the romantic drama film, Anbe Aaruyire (English: Darling), in 2005.
- In 2008, Meera Chopra appeared as Nandini in the Telugu-language romantic drama film, Vaana. Her performance received critical acclaim.
- She brought to life the character of Tina Chopra in the 2014 Hindi horror-comedy film, Gang of Ghosts, which is a remake of the Bengali film Bhooter Bhabishyat (Future of The Past).
- In 2016, Meera Chopra was cast as Shivangi, the princess of a royal house in Sikar, Rajasthan, who lives in London with her husband Kunwar Veer Singh, in the horror film, 1920: London. It is the 3rd installment in the 1920 film series, after 1920 and 1920: The Evil Returns.
- Alongside Akshaye Khanna and Richa Chadda, Meera co-starred as victim Anjali Dangle, assistant costume designer, in the Hindi-language courtroom drama film titled Section 375 (also known as Section 375: Marzi Ya Zabardasti) in 2019. The film was declared “Average” at the box office.
- In 2021, she appeared as ACP Aditi Acharya in the Disney+Hotstar crime thriller series, Kamathipura (The Tattoo Murders).
- For unprofessionalism and abuse, in October 2021, Meera filed an FIR against her interior designer, Rajinder Dewan. She had already paid INR 8 lakhs for the work of INR 17 lakhs as advance payment.
Featured Image by Bollywood Hungama / bollywoodhungama.com / CC BY 3.0