|Adah Sharma Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 7 in|
|Date of Birth||May 11, 1992|
|Eye Color||Dark Brown|
Adah Sharma is an Indian actress who is best known for her appearance in several Hindi and Telugu-language films. She has appeared in a variety of web shows and films such as 1920, Hum Hai Raahi Car Ke, Heart Attack, Hasee Toh Phasee, Subramanyam for Sale, Rana Vikrama, Kshanam, Commando 2, Commando 3, Kalki, Bypass Road, The Holiday, Pukaar, and many more. Adah has also been featured in the music videos of songs such as Akhil‘s Life, Aastha Gill‘s Drunk N High, and Yasser Desai’s Piya Re Piya.
Mumbai, Maharashtra, India
Mumbai, Maharashtra, India
Adah wanted to be an actress since she was in tenth grade and dropped out of school to pursue her acting career. Her parents ensured that she finished her twelfth grade after which she discontinued her studies.
Adah went to Auxilium Convent High School in Pali Hill, Bandra, Mumbai. She is also a Kathak dancer and has completed her graduation in Kathak from Natraj Gopi Krishna Kathak Dance Academy.
- Father – S. L. Sharma (Captain in the merchant navy) (Died in 2015)
- Mother – Sheila Sharma (Classical dancer and Yoga instructor)
- Siblings – None
5 ft 7 in or 170 cm
53 kg or 117 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Adah Sharma has dated –
- Summit Bahri – Adah was reportedly dating businessman Sumit Bahri. Details of the relationship, however, are unknown.
Race / Ethnicity
On both her parents’ sides, she has Tamil Brahmin Iyer ancestry.
Dark Brown (Natural)
She prefers highlighting her hair red.
- Her fair complexion
- Adah’s ombre hair
Adah Sharma has appeared in the commercials for the following brands.
- Center Fresh
- Cell point
- Godrej No.1 Beauty Soap
Best Known For
- Playing the lead role in the Bollywood horror film 1920, which was a box office hit. She was nominated for the Filmfare Award under the “Best Female Debut” category.
Adah made her theatrical film debut in the Bollywood horror film 1920, which was directed by Vikram Bhatt in 2008. She played the role of Lisa Singh Rathod.
- She works out daily. She prefers having any form of physical activity such as mallakamba, yoga, dance or even running and walking. She prefers working out using her body weight instead of external weights to increase stamina and flexibility.
- Adah sweats a lot and hence keeps herself hydrated by consuming 8 liters of water in a day.
- Since she was brought up in a Hindu Brahmin family, she is a vegetarian and in 2016, she turned to veganism. Her diet is rich in carbohydrates and energy, and she eats every two hours. She also has her share of cheat meals.
Adah Sharma Favorite Things
- Food – Sambar and Rasam Rice
- Junk Food – Pani Puri
- Cuisine – South Indian
- Telegu Film Actress – Samantha and Nithya Menon
- Game – Unscramble Jumble Words Challenge
- Lip Color – Dark ombre maroon lips
- Fragrance – Versace Pink and Bodyshop’s watermelon body mist
Adah Sharma Facts
- She does not like eating spicy food.
- She confessed to not being good at cooking.
- Adah is fond of animals.
- She is a gymnast.
- She had learned salsa for 4 months in the United States. Adah also knows jazz, ballet, and belly dancing.
- When she was in the 8th grade, she wanted to study architecture.
- She had a childhood crush on Leonardo DiCaprio.
- She washes her hair daily with vegan and natural shampoos. She also uses homemade shampoos made by her mother.
- She uses an almond face pack to keep her skin soft. Adah also eats Avocados, rice, chia seeds, bananas, apples and mangoes to keep her skin in excellent condition.
- She confessed to being superstitious.
- In August 2023, Adah was hospitalized due to a food allergy.
- In August 2023, it was reported that she had purchased the late actor Sushant Singh Rajput‘s flat where he was residing on rent by paying ₹4.5 lakh per month.
Featured Image by Manoj334 / Wikimedia / CC BY-SA 3.0