|Ken Baumann Quick Info|
|Height||6 ft 1 in|
|Date of Birth||August 8, 1989|
Ken Baumann is an American actor, writer, publisher, producer, theatre artist, and book designer. He is best known for playing Ben Boykewich in the teen drama series The Secret Life of the American Teenager as well as for appearing as Ashley in the crime comedy-drama television series Castle. In addition to that, Ken has also been cast in several other shows and movies which include Call Me Crazy: A Five Film, Birdie & Bogey, Wolves in the Woods, Here’s Herbie, Riding the 9, Sixty Minute Man, Eli Stone, The Cottage, The Other Mall, and Falling. Moreover, he has also authored novels like Solip, Say, Cut, Map, and The Country.
Kenneth Robert Tuff Baumann
Urbana, Illinois, United States
Ken Baumann attended St. John’s College in Santa Fe, New Mexico.
Actor, Writer, Publisher, Producer, Book Designer, Theatre Artist
- Father – Robert Baumann
- Mother – Vicki Baumann (Acting Coach, Talent Manager)
- Siblings – Scott Baumann (Older Brother), Demi Baumann (Younger Sister)
- Others – Kenneth L. Baumann (Paternal Grandfather), Dorris L. Goebel (Paternal Grandmother), Geraldine Verena Heltman (Maternal Grandfather), Clyde Sebastian (Maternal Grandmother), Aram Farber (Father-In-Law) (Contractor), Laurie Farber-Condon (Mother-In-Law) (Real Estate Agent)
Ken Baumann has been signed with Allegory Creative Management, Talent Management Company, Sherman Oaks, California, United States.
6 ft 1 in or 185.5 cm
72 kg or 158.5 lbs
Girlfriend / Spouse
Ken Baumann has dated –
- Aviva Baumann (2012-Present) – On June 16, 2012, he got married to actor Aviva Baumann (née Farber) in Malibu, California.
Race / Ethnicity
Ken Baumann is of German descent on his father’s side and has German, English, Scottish, Scots-Irish/Northern Irish, Italian, and Welsh roots on his maternal side.
- Wears glasses
- Often sports a beard
Ken Baumann has done endorsement work for –
- T-Mobile (for its commercial “It’s like I’m watching you – all the time”)
Ken Baumann Facts
- He was raised in Abilene, Texas, where his family owned and operated a miniature horse ranch and wildlife rescue.
- In 2004, Ken Baumann appeared as a party boy in the Christian drama film Birdie & Bogey.
- He served as the series designer for Boss Fight Books.
- His The Secret Life of the American Teenager co-stars included Shailene Woodley, India Eisley, Megan Park, Francia Raisa, and Molly Ringwald.
- In March 2008, Ken Baumann played Peter Johnson in an episode titled Heal the Pain of the legal comedy-drama series Eli Stone.
- He has been a member of Giving What We Can, a community of people who have pledged to give at least 10% of their income to effective charities.
- Apart from novels, he has also been the author of the nonfiction books EarthBound and Eat the Flowers, along with various essays, short stories, and poems.
- Ken Baumann was diagnosed with Crohn’s disease in 2012.
- He has owned and operated Sator Press, a 501(c)(3) nonprofit publishing company.
- He co-founded the iOS app Sweetspot.
- In 2013, Ken Baumann appeared as Luke in the drama anthology television film Call Me Crazy: A Five Film, a sequel to the 2011 film Five. The film starred Jennifer Hudson, Sarah Hyland, Melissa Leo, Octavia Spencer, and Brittany Snow.
- He has co-published a literary journal titled No Colony with Blake Butler.