|Megan Park Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 4 in|
|Date of Birth||July 24, 1986|
Megan Park is a Canadian actress, singer, writer, and director who rose to fame with her portrayal of Grace Bowman in The Secret Life of the American Teenager. Other than that, Megan has also been cast in various other hit shows and films such as What If, Charlie Bartlett, Central Intelligence, and The Fallout.
Megan Marie Park
Lindsay, Ontario, Canada
Megan studied at Oakridge Secondary School, in London, Ontario. She was also a member of the Original Kids Theatre.
Actress, Writer, Director, Singer
Megan is represented by The Burstein Company, ICM Partners for literary, Paradigm for talent, and attorneys Del, Shaw, Moonves.
Indie Rock, Folk
Vocals, Bass Guitarist
Megan Park’s net worth is $1 Million according to Celebrity Net Worth.
5 ft 4 in or 162.5 cm
52 kg or 114.5 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Megan has dated –
- Tyler Hilton (2006-Present) – Megan began dating singer Tyler Hilton shortly after meeting him for the first time on the set of Charlie Bartlett. Later, in December 2013, they got engaged and finally tied the knot on October 10, 2015. The couple’s first child, a girl whom they named Winnie was born on December 20, 2019.
Race / Ethnicity
- Petite physical appearance
- Wide smile
Megan has appeared in the commercials for various brands including ABC Family and StayTeen.Org.
Through her social media, she has either endorsed or promoted various brands including Walgreens.
Megan Park Facts
- She was raised in a large family in Canada.
- Megan was only 6 years old when she began taking up small acting roles.
- One of the earliest posts that Megan uploaded to her self-titled Instagram account was on March 27, 2012.
- She and singer Codi Caraco formed the band Frank and Derol in 2009. However, a year later, in 2010, Megan decided to quit and focus solely on her acting career.
- Her band also included Brandi Cyrus who is the older sister of pop sensation Miley Cyrus.
- Megan made her debut TV show appearance as Jessica Fisgus in Ace Lightning in 2004.
- She and her husband were featured in the music video of (Kissed You) Good Night by Gloriana.
- She is close friends with fellow actress Shailene Woodley and Miriam McDonald.
Featured Image By Megan Park / Instagram