|Jaina Lee Ortiz Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 5 in|
|Date of Birth||November 20, 1986|
|Eye Color||Light Brown|
Jaina Lee Ortiz is an American actress and dancer who is known for playing various roles such as Detective Annalise Villa on Rosewood and as a lead in the ABC drama series Station 19. She started acting at the age of 16 by appearing in student films and at the same time studying the Meisner technique at Maggie Flanigan Studios. Besides acting, she has also done advertisement work for various popular brands including McDonald’s and Kay Jewelers. She is popular on social media with more than 200k followers on Instagram.
Jessica, Jaina Lee
Fort Ord, California, United States
New York, United States
Jaina went to the City University of New York and Herbert H. Lehman College, New York City, New York, United States. Apart from that, she also took training at Maggie Flanigan Studios for 2 years, specializing in the Meisner technique. She took Salsa classes at a dance studio when she was young.
- Father – Joe Ortiz (NYPD Detective)
- Mother – Daisey Sara Acevedo
- Siblings – None
She is represented by LINK Entertainment (Talent Management Company), Los Angeles, California, United States.
5 ft 5 in or 165 cm
53 kg or 117 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Jaina has dated –
- Bradley Marques (2010-2017) – Jaina started dating TV writer Bradley Marques in 2010. The couple loved spending time together and was also seen together in many of her Instagram posts. Her last Instagram post with him was in November 2017 on the occasion of Thanksgiving.
Race / Ethnicity
She is of Puerto Rican descent.
Dark Brown (Natural)
She often tends to dye her hair ‘Light Brown’ or ‘Dirty Blonde’.
She has appeared in the TV commercials for the following brands –
- Kaplan College
- Kay Jewelers
- The General
- Macy’s Activewear
- Ford Warriors in Pink
She has also done endorsement work for the following brands through her Instagram account –
- Réalisation Par
- The Select 7
Best Known For
Playing various roles such as Detective Annalise Villa on the Fox police drama series Rosewood from 2015 to 2017 and as a lead in the ABC drama series Station 19
She made her theatrical film debut as herself in the comedy-drama film Girls Trip in 2017.
First TV Show
Jaina made her first TV show appearance as herself on the reality TV show Scream Queens in 2010.
Jaina tries to sustain a healthy lifestyle. The secret behind her toned body is that she regularly goes to the gym and mostly does core exercises such as V poses, planks, and crunches.
Jaina Lee Ortiz Facts
- She worked as a make-up artist for MAC Cosmetics while working on her acting skills at the Maggie Flanigan Studio.
- Although her birthplace is Fort Ord military base in California, she spent most of her childhood years in The Bronx, New York.
- Jaina started teaching dance at the age of 15.
- She has a pet dog named Zorro.
- Her father serves as a homicide detective in New York City, New York.
- At the age of 16, Ortiz started traveling internationally as a salsa dancer.
Featured Image by Jaina Lee Ortiz / Instagram
She got divorced 🚶