|Eva Marcille Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 7 in|
|Date of Birth||October 30, 1984|
Eva Marcille is an American actress, television personality, and model who found fame after winning the 3rd cycle of America’s Next Top Model (2004). Additionally, her fanbase grew rapidly with her appearance on The Real Housewives of Atlanta (2018-2021).
Eva Marcille Pigford
Eva the Diva
Los Angeles, California, United States
Actress, Television Personality, Model
She has been represented by –
- Ford Models
- L.A. Models
- Uber-Warning Models
Eva’s net worth was $4 million according to CelebrityNetWorth.com.
5 ft 7 in or 170 cm
63 kg or 139 lbs
Boyfriend / Girlfriend / Spouse
Eva has dated –
- Lance Gross (2006-2010)
- Hosea Chanchez (2002-2005)
- Nick Cannon (2005)
- Henry Simmons (2005)
- Kerry Rhodes (2005-2006)
- Jamie Foxx (2006)
- Flo Rida (2010-2011)
- Kevin McCall (2013-2015) – Her relationship with the rapper, singer, and songwriter Kevin McCall produced a daughter named Marley Rae (b. January 31, 2014).
- Michael Sterling (2016-2023) – Eva got hitched to Michael Sterling, an attorney, on October 7, 2018. They are parents to 2 sons named Michael Todd Sterling Jr. (b. April 13, 2018) and Maverick Leonard Sterling (b. September 27, 2019). In March 2023, Eva filed for divorce from Michael, stating that their marriage was “irretrievably broken”.
- Missy Elliott – RUMOR
Race / Ethnicity
Multiracial (Black and White)
She is of African-American and English descent.
- Striking eyes
- High cheekbones
- More than 23 tattoos on her body
- Numerous piercings
Eva Marcille Favorite Things
- MAC Lipstick Color – Lady Danger
- Movie – Crooklyn (1994)
- Place In The House – Kitchen
Eva Marcille Facts
- Her middle name Marcille is a combination of the names of her grandmothers i.e., ‘Marjorie’ and ‘Lucille’.
- Eva has been referenced in the songs On & On by Missy Elliott and I Know You See Me by Lil’ Kim.
- Her dearest friend and talented dancer Stephanie Moseley was fatally shot by her rapper husband Earl Hayes in December 2014.
- Eva has appeared in a wide range of magazines like Elle, CoverGirl, In Touch Weekly, Star Magazine, Elle Girl, and many others.
Featured Image by Glenn Francis / Wikimedia / CC BY-SA 3.0)