|Sheree Whitfield Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 7 in|
|Date of Birth||January 2, 1970|
|Eye Color||Dark Brown|
Shaker Heights, Ohio, United States
Sheree lives in a lavish mansion in Atlanta, which she has christened as Chateau Sheree.
In April 2017, she opened the doors of her stunning home for an official tour.
Reality TV star
- Mother – Thelma Ferguson
- Siblings – Mary (Older Sister) (Sheree first met Mary in November 2015 as Mary was put up for adoption In Ohio by her grandmother shortly after her birth)
5 ft 7 in or 170 cm (Approx)
58 kg or 128 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Sheree Whitfield has dated
- Bob Whitfield (1993-2007) – Sheree met NFL player Bob Whitfield in 1993. They started dating shortly after. In 1996, she gave birth to a son, Kairo Whitfield. Kairo was followed by a baby girl, Kaleigh Whitfield in 1999. In 2000, Sheree and Bob got married in a lavish wedding ceremony. About 7 years later, they got divorced in 2007. On different occasions, she has claimed that Bob had physically abused her during their marriage. Obviously, Bob refuted such allegations. Their divorce was a messy affair as well. It was claimed that Bob wasn’t prepared to pay child support. His team argued that she was being greedy and was looking for a big payoff. In the eventual divorce settlement, she was reported to have got a property worth more than a million dollars, $775,000, and monthly $2,142 in child support. While shooting for the reality TV show Real Housewives of Atlanta in 2017, they reportedly tried to work on rekindling their relationship. However, as they started getting in old arguments, it became clear it won’t work. It was also skeptically pointed out that they were faking it for the sake of TRPs.
- Tyrone Gilliams Jr. – In August 2017, the shock reports emerged stating that Sheree had got married to Tyrone Gilliams Jr. in a jailhouse wedding. Her alleged new husband was handed 10 years prison sentence in 2013 for his role in an investor fraud. The first rumors of her dating Gilliams emerged in 2016 after it was reported that she was sneaking into jail to be with her new beau. Towards the end of 2016, they had got engaged. There were reports in media claiming that Tyrone had bankrolled renovation of her lavish home, Chateau Sheree.
Note – Sheree is also the mother of Tierra Fuller, whom she gave birth at the age of around 15. In the first season of The Real Housewives of Atlanta, she had introduced Tierra as a family member because she was ashamed of being a teenage mother. She later revealed that Tierra was actually her daughter
Race / Ethnicity
However, she occasionally likes to bleach or highlight her locks in the “Blonde” shade.
34-26-36 in or 86-66-91.5 cm
6 (US) or 38 (EU)
She is speculated to be wearing a shoe of size 6.5 (US).
Best Known For
Being one of the stars of the reality TV show, Real Housewives of Atlanta.
In 2009, she first appeared in the drama film The Joneses for her uncredited role as a party guest.
In 2013, she made her first credited theatrical film appearance in a guest role in the comedy flick, Scary Movie 5.
First TV Show
In 2008, Sheree made her TV show debut as himself on the reality show, Real Housewives of Atlanta.
Sheree works out about 5 times a week to keep herself fit. She tries to flip her fitness routine every now and then. Sheree likes to go for spinning classes and indulges in kickboxing sessions, which include sparring drills and related exercises.
While working out in the gym, she prefers to do circuit training. And, if the weather is right, she heads out for a jog. Also, she goes for kettlebell classes thrice a week. So as to ensure that her body doesn’t hit a plateau, she mixes her daily exercises routine.
When it comes to diet, she tries to eat as clean as possible. She avoids eating beef or pork and eats a lot of good carbs and proteins. However, there are certain foods such as chocolate chip cookies and cake that she refuses to give up on in the name of a healthy diet.
Her typical diet plan is like this –
- Breakfast – She prefers egg whites with veggies along with some fruit and either turkey sausage or chicken.
- Lunch – Salad or fish and veggies.
- Dinner – Chicken and veggies.
In case, she is assailed by hunger pangs in between meals, she resorts to healthy snacking which includes a frozen shake, celery with peanut butter or almond butter and hummus and chips among other things.
Sheree Whitfield Favorite Things
- Drink – Vuqo Vodka, which is made from coconut. She mixes it with a splash of cranberry and pineapple juice
- Disney Princess – Cinderella
Source – CurlyNikki.com
Sheree Whitfield Facts
- In 2013, US government had submitted tax lien against her, alleging that she owed more than $40,000 in unpaid taxes to IRS from her income in 2009 and 2010.
- In November 2010, her Aston Martin was ceased as part of the verdict by the court after a law firm, which had represented her, filed a lawsuit for unpaid fees. The judge ordered her to pay $119,000 to the law firm.
- After giving birth to her first daughter at the age of 15, she moved to Los Angeles in search of better employment opportunities that would help her survive better as a single teenage mother.
- In 2003, she opened her boutique by the name of Bella Azul. She was widely criticized for the store name as the first word was Italian (Bella means beautiful), whereas the second word was of Spanish origin (Azul means blue).
- She has also created her exclusive clothing line under the label of She by Sheree. The clothing line was debuted at the New York Fashion Week as well.
- She was twice arrested in 1989 for shoplifting at Saks Fifth Avenue. She was also subsequently banned from entering all Saks stores in Ohio.
- She has also launched her exclusive jewelry line and fitness accessories and clothing range.
- If she hadn’t found success with reality TV, she would have loved to do something in health and fitness.
Featured Image by Sheree Whitfield / Instagram