|Rubina Bajwa Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 5 in|
|Date of Birth||February 24, 1986|
|Eye Color||Dark Brown|
Rubina Bajwa is a Canadian actor and activist who has been cast in movies like Sargi, Aate Di Chidi, Laiye Je Yaarian, Munda Hi Chahida, Teri Meri Gal Ban Gayi, Laavan Phere 2, Beautiful Billo, and Gidarh Singhi.
Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada
- Father – Jaswant Bajwa (Passed away in 2016)
- Siblings – Neeru Bajwa (Older Sister) (Actor, Director, Producer, Dancer), Sabrina Bajwa (Sister) (Model, Cloth Designer), Suhail Bajwa (Brother)
- Others – Aanaya Kaur Jawandha (Niece)
5 ft 5 in or 165 cm
56 kg or 123.5 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Rubina Bajwa has dated –
- Gurbaksh Chahal (2019-Present) – In 2019, she started going out with Gurbaksh Chahal (an Indian-American internet entrepreneur who is the founder of several internet advertising companies). The couple got engaged in July 2022 in San Francisco and married the same year in October.
Race / Ethnicity
Rubina Bajwa is of Punjabi descent.
Rubina Bajwa Favorite Things
- Color – Pink
Source – Instagram
Rubina Bajwa Facts
- She spent her childhood years growing up in Vancouver, British Columbia.
- Rubina Bajwa made her debut film appearance by playing the titular role in the 2017 Punjabi language romantic drama film Sargi. She co-starred in the film along with Jassi Gill, Babbal Rai, and Karamjit Anmol.
- For her performance in Sargi, she won the PTC Punjabi Film Award for “Best Actress, Female Debut” as well as was nominated for a Jio Filmfare Award in the “Best Actress, Female Debut” category.
- Alongside Harish Verma, Roopi Gill, and Amrinder Gill, Rubina Bajwa co-starred as Jaanpreet ‘Jaanu’ in the 2019 Punjabi-language romantic drama film Laiye Je Yaarian. The film became the 9th highest-grossing Punjabi film of 2019.
- Rubina Bajwa brought to life the character of Rani in the 2019 Punjabi-language family drama film Munda Hi Chahida.
- In 2022, she played the role of Sonika (Navi’s wife) in the Punjabi-language comedy-drama film Beautiful Billo.
- Rubina Bajwa has also appeared in the music videos of songs such as Ve Aivein Taan Ni Rondi Tere Layi by Babbal Rai, 28 Kille by Gippy Grewal, and Peacock by Jordan Sandhu.
Featured Image by Gurbaksh Chahal / Wikimedia / CC BY-SA 4.0