Nate, Nate Buzz
Sydney, New South Wales, Australia
Nathaniel went to school at the De La Salle College where he was the school captain in 2001. That shaped his personality in a way that he acquired leadership skills at a young age.
He attended college at the University of Western Sydney from where he got his marketing degree. His graduation completed in the year 2004.
Nat took acting classes at the Australian Theatre for Young People (ATYP) between 1998 and 2001 where he was on a scholarship.
Next, he attended the Screenwise Acting School for Film and Television between 2001 and 2004.
On the whole, he had an excellent academic life.
Presenter, Photographer, and Actor
- Others – Aiden Williams (Cousin), Dayle Williams (Cousin), Anya (Niece), Roman (Nephew)
6 ft 1 in or 185 cm
76 kg or 167.5 pounds
Girlfriend / Spouse
- Delta Goodrem (2012) – Delta who is a pop singer and songwriter was rumored to be dating Nathaniel in 2012.
- Hayley Clair Stewart (2013) – Nathaniel was then linked with Hayley, the costumer and wardrobe department crew member.
- Lorna Lalinec (2014) – Lorna and Nathaniel were famous to have lived the life shown in the movie, Love Actually. The two met when the actor was on a trip to France. The quirk here was that both do not speak any common language and that is because Lorna is French.
- Danielle Campbell (2017) – Danielle and Nathaniel, The Originals co-stars, had the fans thinking that they were dating. They traveled to Croatia together and appeared in each other’s Instagram stories.
Race / Ethnicity
He has Croatian-German ancestry.
Nathaniel supports the cause, End It Movement where he raises funds for the organization for ending all sexual slavery. He asks his followers to spread awareness by making a red X sign on their hand.
His second cause is inspired by the name of his first TV show. This is related to saving the water rats which have to suffer because of the floods, drainage of swamps, and predator attacks.
Best Known For
His role in The Vampire Diaries and its spinoff The Originals.
His first theatrical movie appearance was in 2015 in a comedy film called Dirty Deeds. It was an uncredited role.
His first credited theatrical film role was in 2008 in the crime/mystery film Offing David.
First TV Show
In 2001, Nathaniel was first seen on the Water Rats. But again, this appearance was uncredited.
His first TV show role to be accredited was on Home and Away in 2002. Here, he played the role of Paul Chalmers in just 1 episode.
Nathaniel Buzolic Favorite Things
- Actor – Leonardo DiCaprio
- Camera – Canon 5DSR
- Sport – Basketball
- Song – Dying here by Israel Cannan
- Movie – Pirates of the Caribbean
- Disney Character – Peter Pan
- Books – The Alchemist, Lord of the Rings, The Actor, and The Target
- Animal – Dogs (especially the Poodle)
- Store – The Local GPC
- Food – Lasagna
Nathaniel Buzolic Facts
- He started his acting career at the age of 15.
- Nathaniel loves and has a passion for photography and snowboarding. It is said that his photography is good enough to transport the audience directly to the place where these images were taken and the pictures have an ethereal quality.
- He is a devout Christian with most of his Twitter posts being about God.
- He is humble and that comes from the fact that he was raised by only his mother and together, they saw very small beginnings and little income.
- He has a website where he sells his goodies with prints of pictures clicked by him.
- The name of his dog is Mali. The meaning of that is “little” in the Croatian language.
- His granddad was killed in the Second World War by the communists. His grandmother and family moved to Australia post that.
- What is also very enchanting about him is that he gave a dance performance at the closing ceremony of the Sydney Olympics 2000.
- He refers to Leonardo DiCaprio, Johnny Depp, and Heath Ledger as his inspirations.
- He has a tattoo of his sun sign Leo on his arm.
- He can speak in various different accents which was the highlight of Vampire Diaries convention.
- Visit his official website @ ibuzinc.com.
- Follow him on Twitter, Instagram, and Facebook.
Featured Image by Nathaniel Buzolic / Instagram