|Sanya Lopez Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 7 in|
|Date of Birth||August 9, 1996|
|Eye Color||Dark Brown|
Sanya Lopez is a Filipino actress, model, television host, and singer who is known for playing a wide range of characters in several shows and movies such as Lorna in The Half Sisters, Margaret Tolentino in Cain at Abel, Danaya in Encantadia, Mariella “Mariel” Fajardo-Corpuz in Dahil Sa Pag-Ibig, and Aryana Dimalinlang in Amalanhig: The Vampire Chronicles. She was 14 years old when she was discovered by late German Moreno who later became a father figure to Sanya. Over the years, she has also been cast in a number of others shows and movies like Wild and Free, Walang Tulugan with the Master Showman, Wish Ko Lang, Victor Magtanggol, Daddy’s Gurl, Inday Will Always Love You, Daig Kayo ng Lola Ko, Follow Your Heart, Magpakailanman, and Tadhana. Moreover, Sanya Lopez has also created a self-titled YouTube channel that has become very popular and has more than 350k subscribers and more than 8 million views on its videos which are generally based on lifestyle, makeup, fitness, and other fun stuff from her daily life. She has also accumulated an impressive fan base on various other social media platforms as she enjoys more than 2.5 million followers on Instagram, more than 2 million followers on Facebook, and more than 300k followers on Twitter.
Shaira Lenn Osuna Roberto
Nagcarlan, Laguna, Philippines
Quezon City, National Capital Region, Philippines
Actress, Model, Television Host, Singer
- Father – Ramil Roberto
- Mother – Marlyn Roberto
- Siblings – Jak Roberto (Older Brother) (Actor, Model, Singer)
Sanya Lopez is managed by –
- German Moreno (Deceased)
- Global Media Arts Artist Center, Talent Agency, Quezon City, Metro Manila, Philippines
5 ft 7 in or 170 cm
54 kg or 119 lbs
Race / Ethnicity
Sanya Lopez is of Filipino descent.
- Toned physique
- Pierced ears
- Charming smile
Sanya Lopez has either endorsed or promoted a variety of brands through social media which include the likes of Eslite Glutathione, Bench, Seoul White Korea, Nixon Philippines, BeautyMNL, MAC Cosmetics Philippines, Skechers Philippines, Zanea Shoes, and others.
Best Known For
- Starring as Danaya in the television fantasy drama show, Encantadia, alongside the likes of Glaiza de Castro, Kylie Padilla, and Gabbi Garcia
- Having been cast as Lorna in the TV romantic drama series, The Half Sisters, which stars actors Barbie Forteza and Thea Tolentino
- Bringing to life the character of Mariella “Mariel” Fajardo-Sandoval in the crime drama television show, Dahil sa Pag-ibig, in which she was cast in a lead role alongside Benjamin Alves, Winwyn Marquez, and Pancho Magno
- Her eponymous YouTube channel which was created on October 3, 2016, as she has uploaded a large number of videos on the channel that has accrued more than 350k subscribers and more than 8 million views on its videos
- Having garnered a huge fan base on social media with more than 2.5 million followers on Instagram, more than 2 million followers on Facebook, and more than 300k followers on Twitter
As a Singer
In April 2018, Sanya Lopez performed the song “Die Another Day” in an episode of the musical reality TV show, Lip Sync Battle Philippines.
Sanya Lopez made her first theatrical film appearance by playing the role of Aryana Dimalinlang in the horror drama film, Amalanhig: The Vampire Chronicles in 2017. Directed by Francis Posadas and Gorio Vicuna, some of the other cast members for the film were Jerico Estregan, Raymond Cabral, Lianne Valentin, Tyler Dela Cruz, and Nonong de Andres.
First TV Show
Sanya Lopez made her first TV show appearance by portraying the character of Thea in an episode of the thriller drama series, Dormitoryo in September 2013. The lead cast of the show consists of actors Lauren Young, Enzo Pineda, Joyce Ching, Ruru Madrid, and Wynwyn Marquez.
Sanya Lopez has maintained a toned physique by working out on a regular basis. She has often shared her workout pictures on Instagram as well as her workout videos on YouTube.
Sanya Lopez Facts
- She spent her childhood years in Malolos, Bulacan, Philippines.
- Her father passed away when she was only 2 years old.
- Sanya Lopez has huge respect and regard for television host, actor, comedian, and talent manager, German Moreno, whom she met when she was 14 years old. He had been a father figure to Sanya Lopez who used to dedicate her performances to both her father as well as Moreno.
- It was late German Moreno who discovered her in the year 2012 while she was on the set of the TV variety talk-show, Walang Tulugan with the Master Showman, whose one of the cast members was her brother, Jak Roberto. Sanya Lopez has also revealed in an interview that at that time, some fans mistook her for the actress and model, Kim Rodriguez. Later, she started appearing on the same show as one of the co-hosts.
- It was her manager who named her ‘Sanya’.
- She was ranked at number #20 in the “100 Sexiest Woman” list issued by FHM Philippines in its July 2017 issue.
- From 2017 to 2018, Sanya Lopez starred as Angela Marie “Anj/Angel” Alonzo-Cortez/Elang/Exotica/Alice in the supernatural television drama series, Haplos, which was directed by Gil Tejada Jr.
- She was cast as Margaret Tolentino in the action drama TV series, Cain at Abel, which was nominated in a couple of categories at the 33rd PMPC Star Awards for Television.
- Sanya Lopez has an adventurous spirit.
- Follow Sanya Lopez on Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, and YouTube.
Featured Image by EDnything / Flickr / CC BY 2.0