|Wow Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 9 in|
|Date of Birth||May 15, 1993|
|Eye Color||Dark Brown|
Wow is a South Korean singer, musician, songwriter, rapper, dancer, actor, reality television personality, and performer who has served as the main dancer, main rapper, and vocalist of the South Korean boy band A.C.E. The group debuted on May 23, 2017, with the single Cactus and has since released a number of albums, extended plays, reissues, and tracks such as All I Want Is You, Take Me Higher, Changer: Dear Eris, A.C.E Adventures in Wonderland, Under Cover, Under Cover: The Mad Squad, My Lover, Higher, Savage (삐딱선), HJZM: The Butterfly Phantasy, Siren: Dawn, Callin’, 5TAR (Incompletion), Favorite Boys (도깨비), and Changer.
Jeolla-do, South Korea
Wow enrolled at Plug In Music Academy (a.k.a Seungri Academy).
Singer, Musician, Songwriter, Rapper, Dancer, Actor, Reality Television Personality, Performer
- Siblings – Kim Eun-suh (Younger Sister) (Musician)
Wow has been signed with –
- YG Entertainment (Former)
- Beat Interactive
Beat Interactive, Swing Entertainment
5 ft 9 in or 175 cm
60 kg or 132 lbs
Race / Ethnicity
Wow is of Korean descent.
Wow Favorite Things
- Food – Hamburger
- Colors – Black and White
- Reportedly, he chose the stage name ‘Wow’ because he liked Wow gum as a kid.
- He was 19 years old when he became a trainee under YG Entertainment and left the agency after a year.
- He participated in the survival reality show Mix Nine and was eliminated in episode 13. He was ranked #11.
- Wow’s fellow A.C.E members have been Jun, Donghun, Kang Yu-chan, and Kim Byeongkwan.
- On May 23, 2017, A.C.E debuted with the single Cactus which peaked at #24 on the Gaon Album Chart.
- A.C.E has been a recipient of many accolades including the SBS PopAsia Award, The Fact Music Award, the Soribada Best K-Music Award, the APAN Music Award, and the Global GAIA Service Award.
- A.C.E released its extended play Under Cover on May 17, 2019, and its tracklist includes Do It Like Me, Under Cover, If You Heard, Mr. Bass, and others. It peaked at #8 on the Gaon Album Chart.
- On October 29, 2019, A.C.E released the extended play Under Cover: The Mad Squad and it consists of songs like Savage (삐딱선), Holiday, So Sick (나쁜말), Slow Dive, and others. The EP peaked at #7 on the Gaon Album Chart.
- A.C.E released the extended play HJZM: The Butterfly Phantasy on September 2, 2020, and it includes songs like Baby Tonight, Clover, Golden Goose, Stand by You, and Favorite Boys. It peaked at #4 on the Gaon Album Chart.
- It was announced by Beat Interactive on April 2, 2021, that Wow would take brief hiatus from the group due to some health-related issues.
- On June 23, 2021, A.C.E released its extended play titled Siren: Dawn and it includes songs like Story, Higher Love, Atlantis, and others. The EP peaked at #1 on the iTunes Worldwide Albums Chart 2 days after it was released and at #2 on the Gaon Album Chart. It also reached the #1 spot in many countries including Brazil, Belarus, Ecuador, Peru, Norway, Indonesia, Russia, Singapore, Portugal, and Malaysia and NME praised the members, stating: “Keep an eye on this headstrong quintet, because there’s no question they’ll surprise us in the years to come.”
- As a member of A.C.E, Wow has also been a part of many television projects such as Zombie Detective, Extreme A.C.E, A.C.E Chuja Island, and Hello, My Twenties! 2.
- It was announced on August 20, 2021, that Wow would be enlisting for his mandatory military service on September 10, serving as a public service worker.
- Wow enjoys playing badminton.
- The boy band A.C.E has also shown support for the LGBTQ+ community.
- He has shared a close bond with rapper BM from KARD.
- Wow has stated that one of his specialties is having no facial expressions.
- Some of his hobbies include watching movies and shopping.
Featured Image by A.C.E / Instagram