|Eniko Mihalik Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 10½ in|
|Date of Birth||May 11, 1987|
Eniko Mihalik is a Hungarian model who rose to acclaim after placing 4th in the Elite Model Look 2002. Over the years, she has worked with many brands and designers like Philipp Plein, Trussardi, Victoria’s Secret, Moschino, Max Mara, Gucci, Chanel, Emporio Armani, Giorgio Armani, Givenchy, Balmain, Celine, Elie Saab, Elie Tahari, Diane von Furstenberg, Blumarine, Christian Dior, Jason Wu, Stella McCartney, Zac Posen, Versace, Iceberg, Isabel Marant, Kenzo, Jeremy Scott, DKNY, Donna Karan, Diesel, Tommy Hilfiger, Anna Sui, Lacoste, Michael Kors, Marc Jacobs, Hermes, Bottega Venetta, and Kanye West. Eniko Mihalik has also appeared on the covers of magazines such as Harper’s Bazaar Ukraine, Elle Spain, L’Officiel Italy, Elle Croatia, Marie Claire France, Cosmopolitan Hungary, Elle Italy, Harper’s Bazaar Russia, Elle Brazil, Vogue Mexico, Glass UK, Numéro China, El Libro Amarillo, Harper’s Bazaar Argentina, Harper’s Bazaar Turkey, and Vogue Japan.
New York City, New York, United States
- Father – Mihalik György
- Siblings – She has a sister.
Eniko Mihalik has been represented by –
- The Society Management – New York
- Elite Model Management – Paris
- Elite Model Management – Amsterdam
- Why Not Model Management – Milan
- Storm Model Management – London
- Uno Models – Barcelona
- Elite Model Management – Copenhagen
- Elite Model Management – Toronto
- Modelink – Gothenburg
- SPIN Model Management – Hamburg
- MP Stockholm – Stockholm
5 ft 10½ in or 179 cm
56 kg or 123.5 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Eniko Mihalik has dated –
- Her first-ever boyfriend gifted her a teddy bear whom she calls Bubu. In her interviews, she had called her first boyfriend her first love. Although they broke up a long time ago, Bubu has become her most prized possession and she takes it along everywhere she goes.
- Mathias Jørgensen (2013-2015) – In 2013, Eniko started going out with Danish soccer star Mathias Jørgensen. They were pretty prolific when it came to sharing their loved-up personal life on social media. However, their relationship came to an end towards the last months of 2015.
- Vladimir Restoin Roitfeld – As per her social media feed, Eniko is in a relationship with Vladimir Restoin Roitfeld, the president of the CR Studio, which is a luxury branding and creative consultancy. They were often seen flaunting their love on social media. However, they parted ways in 2019.
- Dávid Korányi (2021-Present) – She got married to Dávid Korányi, chief advisor of city diplomacy for Budapest mayor Gergely Karácsony, in 2021. Their daughter named Eva Rose Koranyi was born on July 16, 2021.
Race / Ethnicity
Dark Brown (Natural)
She often tends to dye her hair ‘blonde’.
- Blue eyes
- Defined jawline
8 (US) or 5.5 (UK) or 38.5 (EU)
- Eniko Mihalik was made the face of luxury brand Gucci along with Lily Donaldson and Abbey Lee in 2008.
- She was made the ambassador of MaxMara in 2009.
- In 2010, she was selected as the face of Kenzo.
Best Known For
- Having walked on the runway at the iconic Victoria’s Secret Fashion Show in 2009 as well as in 2014.
- Having worked with leading brands such as Diane von Furstenberg, Isaac Mizrahi, Betsey Johnson, and Marchesa.
- Being featured in editorials and covers of popular publications such as Harper’s Bazaar, Vogue, and Self.
In 2017, Eniko made her theatrical film debut in the Hungarian sci-fi drama movie, Jupiter holdja (English title – Jupiter’s Moon).
Eniko relies on her active lifestyle to keep her figure in perfect shape. She loves indulging in various sports such as soccer, volleyball, and handball.
When it comes to working out, she loves to take her workouts outdoors. She also likes to go out for a run. In fact, she has participated in several running events including New York City marathon. In her free time, she also likes to head out hiking.
While preparing for the marathon, she enlisted the professional guidance of Stephen Cheuk, who is the owner of S10 Training Studio. Apart from improving her cardiovascular endurance and lower body strength, Stephen focused especially on the mobility work, which helped to manage fatigue and reduced the chances of an injury. The resistance bands were liberally used in her workouts to take it to the next level.
Eniko Mihalik Favorite Things
- Designers – Riccardo Tisci and Tom Ford
- Accessory – Alexander Wang cashmere beanie
- Heels – Black, studded, and open-toe platform Louboutin’s
- Day Bag – Camel-coloured Fendi Peekaboo with denim lining inside
- Evening Bag – Yellow, python, knuckleduster clutch from Alexander McQueen
- Jewelry – White gold ring (gifted by her sister), Maria Tash rose gold piercings, Pamela Love silver claw bracelet, Two thin rings from Annoushka
- Jeans Brand – Rag and Bone
- Running Sneakers – Nike
- Sneakers – Isabel Marant sneakers with black hidden wedge
- Flowers – Tulips, Violets, and Sunflowers
- Place In The World – A small house near Koros river in Hungary. The house is owned by her grandmother.
- Hotel – The Ritz in Paris
- Restaurant – Mari Vanna (Russian restaurant) in New York City
- Bar – Keybar in East Village, New York City
- Music – Massive Attack, The Prodigy, Fatboy Slim, Chemical Brothers, The xx
- Book – The American Psycho by Bret Easton Ellis
- Lipstick – Love Devotion by NARS and Color Fever 308 by Lancome
- Moisturizer – Embryolisse
- Nail Polish – Essie marshmallow
- Mascara – Diorshow extase
- Guilty Pleasure – Chocolate
- Fragrance – Dolce & Gabbana Light Blue or Balenciaga
Source – Telegraph
Eniko Mihalik Facts
- While studying in school, she was often teased and ridiculed for being too skinny.
- She was discovered by a scout at a shopping mall when she was 15 years old. She eventually gave her number to the scout after being persuaded by her friend.
- In 2002, she managed to win the Hungarian leg of the modeling competition held by the Elite Model Agency.
- She was selected as Playmate of the Month by Playboy magazine for the December 2016 issue.
Featured Image by John / Flickr / CC BY-2.0