|Xenia Deli Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 7 in|
|Date of Birth||October 27, 1989|
Xenia Deli is a Moldovan model and actor who has been featured in various magazines and editorials like Harper’s Bazaar Arabia, Vogue Russia, GQ UK, Sports Illustrated South Africa, and Max Italy. Moreover, she has also been cast in minor roles in shows such as Love Advent and The Mindy Project.
Basarabeasca, Moldavian SSR, Soviet Union (now Moldova)
Los Angeles, California, United States
Xenia Deli graduated from Moldova State University, a university located in Chișinău, Moldova. She has also taken modeling and acting lessons.
Fashion / Runway Model, Actor
- Father – Her dad is Turkish.
- Mother – Her mom is Moldovan.
She has been signed to these modeling agencies –
- Elite Model Management – New York
- Traffic Models – Barcelona
- Boss Models – Cape Town
- Iconic Management – Hamburg
- Elite Model Management – Los Angeles
- Elite Model Management – Miami
- MGM Models – Dusseldorf
5 ft 7 in or 170 cm
53 kg or 117 pounds
Boyfriend / Spouse
Xenia Deli has dated –
- Patrick Cox – She was previously married to American photographer Patrick Cox.
- Egor Kreed (2015) – She had an affair with rapper, singer, and songwriter Egor Kreed in the year 2015.
- Ossama Fathi Rabah Al-Sharif (2016-Present) – On June 4, 2016, Xenia married an Egyptian millionaire Ossama Fathi Rabah Al-Sharif. At the time of marriage, she was 26 and Ossama was 62 (a whopping 36 years of age difference). The ceremony occurred at Santorini island in Greece. In July 2018, the duo was blessed with a daughter named Anastasia Al-Sharif. Also, Ossama fathers 3 children of approximately the same age as Xenia Deli.
Race / Ethnicity
She has Turkish ancestry on her dad’s side, while she is of Moldovan descent on her mom’s side.
34-23-34 in or 86-58.5-86 cm
4 (US) or 36 (EU)
6 (US) or 3.5 (UK) or 36.5 (EU)
She has appeared in advertisements for brands and designers like Bare Necessities, Beach Bunny, Body Central, Fredericks of Hollywood, KOM, Reef, Uberliss, Victoria’s Secret, and others.
Best Known For
Working as a lingerie model for several brands such as Victoria’s Secret, Beach Bunny, Bare Necessities, and others.
She is also known for appearing in Justin Bieber‘s music video “What Do You Mean” in August 2015.
First TV Show
In 2013, she guest appeared in the comedy TV series The Mindy Project for her role as Yana in an episode titled “You’ve Got Sext.”
Xenia works out. She had posted her pictures while exercising on an exercise ball and with dumbbells on Instagram.
Xenia Deli Facts
- Xenia won the 2011 Beach Bunny model search contest.
- She has graced the cover pages of many magazines such as the July/ August 2013 issue of Aquarelle Moldova, February 2014 issue of Elle Romania, May 2012 issue of FHM South Africa, November 2012 issue of Sports Illustrated South Africa, December 2012 issue of FHM Spain and others.
- She has posed in swimsuits for Sports Illustrated (SI) Swimsuit Issues.
- Xenia started modeling at the age of 18.
- Deli had shot a cover with singer Bruno Mars for Playboy magazine.
- She is multilingual and speaks Russian (native), English, and Romanian.
- She appeared nude in Lovecat Magazine in 2012.
- She has appeared in music videos for songs like Thinking About You by Calvin Harris and Wake Me Up by Ionel Istrati.