|Egor Kreed Quick Info|
|Height||6 ft 1 in|
|Date of Birth||June 25, 1994|
Egor Kreed is a Russian rapper, singer, and songwriter who has recorded more than 60 songs as of March 2021, including several chartbusters such as Nado li, Zavedi Moi Puls (Get My Pulse), Samaya Samaya (Most Most), Nevesta (The Bride), Rasstoyaniya (Distances), Starletka, Tolko ty (Only You), and You’re My Galaxy. He has also published the studio albums Холостяк (Bachelor) (2015), Что они знают (What Do They Know) (2017), and 58 (2020).
Egor Nikolaevich Bulatkin
Penza, Penza Oblast, Russia
Egor, after his high school graduation, had enrolled at the Rossiyskaya Akademiya Muzyki Imeni Gnesinykh (The Gnessin State Musical College and Gnesins Russian Academy of Music), a renowned music school in Moscow.
Rapper, Singer, Songwriter
- Father – Nikolai Bulatkin
- Mother – Marina Bulatkina
- Siblings – Polina Faith (née Bulatkina) (Older Sister) (Singer, Actress)
Hip Hop, Pop, Contemporary R&B
- Black Star Inc.
- Warner Music Russia
6 ft 1 in or 185.5 cm
78 kg or 172 lbs
Girlfriend / Spouse
Egor has dated –
- Viktoria Odintcova – Egor had briefly dated Russian model and social media personality Viktoria Odintcova after they had worked together in a music video for his song I Like. Though they were hesitant in making their relationship transparent at the time as reports had claimed that they had attempted to hide their brewing romance from the public, they were caught by the roving cameras at Egor’s birthday party where he was seen embracing and kissing her. It wasn’t known as to how long they were together as a couple before they decided to call it quits, and, the reason for their breakup also wasn’t revealed.
- Xenia Deli (2015)
- Karna.val (2020-Present)
Race / Ethnicity
He is of Russian descent.
He often tends to dye his hair dark brown.
- Toned physique
- Side-cropped, spiked hair
- Often sports a trimmed beard
- Affable smile
- Has both his hands and entire upper torso covered in tattoos
Egor Kreed Facts
- He was influenced by music from a very young age and had decided to become a singer when he had heard rapper 50 Cent‘s global hit song Candy Shop for the first time. He was 11 years old at that time and had made a conscious decision to shift to Moscow after high school to study music and then pursue a career as a professional musician.
- Egor had uploaded his first song titled Lyubov v Seti (Love on the Net), on YouTube in July 2011, after much persuasion by his friends. The track brought him immediate success and following from all across Russia, as it amassed millions of views soon after its launch.
- He had started his career under the stage name ‘KReeD’ in 2014 which he had later changed to ‘Egor Kreed’.
- In June 2018, he and hip hop recording artist Timati had held an unauthorized mass event in Moscow by staging a performance on the roof of a car which had caused massive traffic jams. A case was later filed against the duo with the Department of the Ministry of Internal Affairs of Tver and the Moscow State Traffic Safety Inspectorate.
Featured Image by Egor Kreed / Instagram
He has blonde hair naturally and the pictures are of him with his hair dyed dark and permed lol He sometimes had platinum or white hair, but his natural hair is a golden, dark blonde