|Sanam Saeed Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 7 in|
|Date of Birth||February 2, 1985|
Sanam Saeed is an award-winning Pakistani actress, singer, and former model who became a household name after essaying the character of Kashaf Murtaza in the popular television series, Zindagi Gulzar Hai (2013) opposite Fawad Khan. Additionally, she has also given outstanding performances in other television shows such as Mata-e-Jaan Hai Tu (2013), Talkhiyaan (2013), Kadoorat (2013), Kahin Chand Na Sharma Jaye (2013), Ek Kasak Reh Gayi (2015), Firaaq (2014), Diyar-e-Dil (2015), etc.
Sanam Mody Saeed
London, England, United Kingdom
Sanam completed her O-levels from the Bay View High School in Karachi and she later attended L’Ecole College to finish her A-levels.
Actress, Singer, Former Model
- Father – He worked as an interior designer.
- Mother – Parween Mody Saeed (Art Teacher)
- Siblings – Adnan Saeed (Brother), Amira Saeed (Sister)
Sanam Saeed has been represented by the Media House Agency.
Sufi Rock, Folk Revival, Contemporary Folk Music
5 ft 7 in or 170 cm
59 kg or 130 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Sanam Saeed has dated –
- Farhan Hassan (2015-2018) – The former model tied the knot with her childhood friend Farhan Hassan on January 2, 2015. Reportedly, Farhan worked as a banker in Karachi. However, Sanam revealed in 2018 that they had separated and were divorced.
- Mohib Mirza (2021-Present) – In 2021, the Cake (2019) actress tied the knot with Mohib Mirza in a private wedding ceremony. Mirza is well-known for his work as an actor, director, comedian, playwright, and television host.
Race / Ethnicity
She has Punjabi ancestry on her father’s side and is of Memon descent on her mother’s side.
- Bright smile
- Expressive eyes
- Strong personality
Sanam Saeed has endorsed or promoted brands such as –
- Nida Azwer
- Maheen Khan
- Zuria Dor
- Ammara Khan
- Saira Shakira
- Cross Stitch
- Zahid Jewellers
- Lifebuoy Pakistan
Sanam Saeed Facts
- Her looks can be compared to that of Bollywood actress Sonam Kapoor due to their close resemblance.
- Sanam started her modeling career at the age of 16 years. However, she left modeling for good after she started feeling very conscious about her looks.
- She was touted as the ‘Pride of Pakistan’ by the Daily Times in 2019.
- In 2012, Sanam received the Loreal Paris Award for ‘Model of the Year’.
- Her name, Sanam means ‘beloved’ in English.
Featured Image by Sammy.joseph / Wikimedia / CC BY-SA 3.0