|Masika Kalysha Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 5 in|
|Date of Birth||June 7, 1985|
|Eye Color||Dark Brown|
Masika Kalysha is an American actress, TV personality, singer, songwriter, video vixen, and entrepreneur who is best recognized for her role in reality TV series such as Love & Hip Hop: Hollywood (2014-2017) and Growing Up Hip Hop: Atlanta (2018). As a singer, she has released singles such as Andale, No More, Hella Hollywood, all in 2015; My Own (2016), and OHHH3X (2017). In December 2016, she had launched Khari Barbie Beauty, a cosmetics line that was named her firstborn daughter and that includes vegan cruelty-free, gluten-free, and paraben-free products such as lip scrubs, lip pencils, lipstick tubes, and hair growth supplements.
Masika Kalysha Tucker
Chicago, Illinois, United States
Los Angeles, California, United States
Masika had graduated from Mount Zion High School in Jonesboro, Georgia, in 2003.
Actress, TV Personality, Singer, Songwriter, Video Vixen, Entrepreneur
- Father – Emmett Kalysha
- Mother – Makeba Kalysha
- Siblings – Jamila Makeba (Sister), Emmett Howard Jabari (Brother)
Musica Kalysha Entertainment
5 ft 5 in or 165 cm
64 kg or 141 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Masika has dated –
- Gucci Mane (2012-2014)
- Jamal Rashid (2014)
- Hitmaka (2014)
- Yung Berg (2014-2015)
- Fetty Wap (2015–2016) – Masika had started dating American rapper Fetty Wap in 2015. He had been featured in her 2015 single titled Andale. They have a daughter together named Khari Barbie Maxwell (b. March 29, 2016) whose birth was documented in the 3rd season of Love & Hip Hop: Hollywood. The couple parted ways later that year and Masika had recorded a single titled My Own (2016) to reminisce about their short-lived relationship.
- Tory Lanez (2017)
Race / Ethnicity
Multiracial (White and Black)
She is of French Creole descent.
- Curvaceous figure
- Has a tattoo on her right forearm and her right shoulder
- Plump lips
- Affable smile
- Shoulder-length, straight hair
Masika Kalysha Facts
- Born and brought up in Chicago and Georgia, she had moved to Los Angeles in August 2011 to pursue an acting and modeling career. Although she was not initially inclined toward the entertainment industry, she had decided to make a big life for herself after the death of a friend of hers named Lashawna Threatt.
- She had started shooting for an action movie titled The Prey in 2014. However, due to several constraints and production issues, the release of the film was delayed as far as early 2020. It was then given a go-ahead for a May 2020 release but it got delayed again due to the global coronavirus outbreak.
- Having appeared in the 1st and 3rd seasons of the reality TV series Love & Hip Hop: Hollywood, she returned for the show’s 4th season amid a serious dispute with the show’s producers. She had allegedly refused to film with a new cast member and the producers decided to ‘break the fourth wall’ by revealing scenes of her feud with the production crew, her threats of legal action, and her tantrums.
- Miffed with such a portrayal, she decided to not return to the show thereafter and quit after the season’s reunion special. She then left the VH1 network and joined the cast of a similar show known as Growing Up Hip Hop: Atlanta.
Featured Image by Masika Kalysha / Instagram