|Danni Baird Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 5 in|
|Date of Birth||May 14, 1984|
Danni Baird is an American television personality and painter who came into the limelight in 2014 after she began to appear in Bravo’s reality TV series Southern Charm. She has built a strong fanbase on social media having amassed more than 300k followers on Instagram.
Alabama, United States
Danni moved around very often as a kid and spent a major part of her childhood and teenage years living in Maryland where she went to high school. She had attended school in North Carolina too.
For her college education, she enrolled in The University of North Carolina at Wilmington, and acquired the Bachelor of Arts degree, majoring in Marketing and Management and minoring in Studio Art.
Television Personality, Painter
- Father – Christ Baird
- Mother – Emmason Baird
5 ft 5 in or 165 cm
52 kg or 114.5 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
She has dated –
- Todd Baldree – She got engaged to Todd Baldree in July 2016. However, the two called off the engagement in July 2017.
- Gentry (2020) – She dated a man by the name of Gentry for a brief period.
Race / Ethnicity
- Cheerful smile
- Defined jawline
She has endorsed or promoted several brands such as Kettle Brand.
Danni Baird Favorite Things
- Hobbies – Riding horses having done so most of her time after school competitively and having spent her weekends at the barn
- Pastime – Enjoying the outdoors like being at the beach with friends and family
- Interest – Interior design having been very much into home decor and staging, often loaning her talents to home remodeling projects by creating specific pieces for a space
- Passion – Painting
- Pet – Australian Shepard dog named Luci, whose photos she has frequently posted on her Instagram
Danni Baird Facts
- She has recalled that as a child, she would travel with her parents to Kiawah Island every summer, for having a wonderful vacation there. Danni always used to take art classes and would paint murals in her bedrooms and she went on to realize that art was a great escape for her.
- After graduating from college, she had decided to relocate to Charleston in South Carolina so that she could be near her parents who had shifted there. In 2010, she accepted a job in Charleston.
- Danni has worked successfully in the wine and spirits industry, having been with the company called Breakthru Beverage for almost 6 years before resigning in 2015. After that, she began to pursue her love for creating artwork and her full-time career as an artist.
- She has regularly displayed some of her stunning artwork to her Instagram followers. Most of her creation has included watercolor and colored pencil gemstone prints that have been put up on her website named Danni Baird Designs.
- She has stated that she would rather channel her energy toward hope and that doing so has made her feel empowered, and more in control of what she allows to surround her. To that point, she has painted anything that is aesthetically gratifying or symbolically evocative to her.
- Southern Charm has been Danni’s first reality television experience.
- She has proudly stated that she has always been a country girl at heart.
Featured Image by Danni Baird / Instagram