|Brittany Broski Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 6 in|
|Date of Birth||May 10, 1997|
Brittany Broski is an American social media star, actress, and multi-instrumentalist. She is best known for the short video she posted to her TikTok account in August 2019, in which she smelled and tasted Kombucha tea for the 1st time. The video, after it went viral, earned her a fanbase of more than 3 million followers and more than 50 million likes on the platform.
Los Angeles, California, United States
She attended Texas A&M University in College Station, Texas, United States as the class of 2019. However, she graduated a year earlier, in 2018.
Social Media Star, Multi-Instrumentalist, Actress
Harmonica, Banjo, Piano, Guitar
5 ft 6 in or 167.5 cm
78 kg or 172 lbs
Race / Ethnicity
Brittany Broski Favorite Things
- Social Media Stars – Cody Ko, Noel Miller, Ian Is Ugly, Ondreaz Lopez, CaucasianJames, Good Mythical Morning (Rhett James McLaughlin and Link Neal), Nimpha Michelle Berg, Caleb Francis, Benji Krol
- Rapper – Yung Gravy
- Album By Beyonce – Lemonade (2016)
- Song By Beyonce – Don’t Hurt Yourself (2016) ft. Jack White
- TV Shows – Bates Motel (2013-2017), Fleabag (2016–2019), The Only Way Is Essex
Brittany Broski Facts
- Her friends “bullied” her into creating a TikTok account.
- She used to cut her own hair with scissors in the past. This made her mom freak out when she saw it in the trashcan.
- Brittany revealed that her kombucha tea video initially gained very little traction. However, someone downloaded and re-uploaded it to “gay Twitter,” where it went viral and spawned a plethora of memes. The same day, she went from 400 to 12k followers on Twitter.
- Brittany worked in a bank in the trust and investment services when her video went viral. Her boss came up to her and told her to pick between “being a meme or a corporate professional.”
- She was fired from her job at the bank on September 4, 2019, and moved to Los Angeles, California, a week later. She and Sarah Schauer, a fellow social media star, became roommates and started creating content together.
- Brittany made her web show debut in an episode of the comedy series Every [Blank] Ever in October 2019.
- A piece of advice she would give her 13-year-old self is to stay off of Facebook and be careful on Twitter. She would also advise her younger self not to obsess over the boy band Big Time Rush because One Direction will be formed soon.
- Brittany would like to possess the superpower of invisibility.
- She has letters “TPWK” tattooed on the forearm of her left arm.
- If she could trade lives with a well-known person for a day, it would be Post Malone, who is also her celebrity crush.
- She would like to collaborate with RuPaul, Shangela, and Alyssa Edwards, all stars of the TV series RuPaul’s Drag Race.
- Her ultimate goal is to become a stand-up comedian that is a “crossover between David Dobrik and Chris D’Elia.”
- She loves to paint and follows a lot of artists on TikTok. She also bought a lot of their artwork and hung it on the walls of her apartment.
- Brittany has collaborated with a fellow social media star Loren Gray in the past.
- Growing up, she preferred Joe Jonas, but in 2020, her favorite Jonas brother was Nick Jonas.
- When people meet her, they tell her she looks like either Adele or Meghan Trainor. The weirdest comparisons she has gotten came through her private messages – Buzz Lightyear and Mr. Incredible.
Featured Image by Brittany Broski / Instagram