|Thomas Mann Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 11½ in|
|Date of Birth||September 27, 1991|
Thomas Mann is an American actor who is known for his portrayal of Greg in Me and Earl and the Dying Girl, Thomas in Project X, Ben in Hansel & Gretel: Witch Hunters, and Slivko in Kong: Skull Island.
Thomas Randall Mann Jr.
Portland, Oregon, United States
Los Angeles, California, United States
Thomas had attended Plano East Senior High School in the past.
Thomas is represented by Michael Hepburn at Industry Entertainment, United Talent Agency, Hansen, Jacobson, and Innovative Artists.
5 ft 11½ in or 181.5 cm
80 kg or 176.5 lbs
Girlfriend / Spouse
Thomas has dated –
- Sophie Turner (2014) – RUMOR
Race / Ethnicity
He is of Bohemian Czech, English, German, Scottish, Dutch, and distant Irish descent.
- Thick eyebrows
- Thin lips
Thomas Mann Facts
- He was 2 years old when his parents moved to Dallas, Texas where he was raised. Later, at the age of 17, Thomas relocated to California in order to build his profile as an actor.
- Growing up, Mann enjoyed playing ice hockey and also competed in high school.
- He had gone through 7 auditions in total in order to get the role of Thomas in Project X.
- Mann’s father worked as a construction project manager in the past.
- In 2009, Mann made his debut TV show appearance as Jeffrey Flanken in iCarly alongside the likes of actors Miranda Cosgrove, Jerry Trainor, and Jennette McCurdy. Later, in 2010, Thomas appeared in his first theatrical film appearance as Aaron in It’s Kind of a Funny Story.
Featured Image By Greg2600 / Wikimedia / CC BY-SA 2.0