|Yung Gravy Quick Info|
|Height||6 ft 8½ in|
|Date of Birth||March 19, 1996|
Yung Gravy is an American rapper, singer, songwriter, producer, and entrepreneur who rose to fame with the release of his tracks Mr. Clean and 1 Thot 2 Thot Red Thot Blue Thot that as of May 2021, were RIAA certified “Platinum”.
Matthew Raymond Hauri
Yung Gravy, Clancy Brett, Daddy Aioli, Lil Steamer, Mr. Buttersworth
Rochester, Minnesota, United States
In 2014, he completed his studies at Mayo High School.
Later, in December 2017, he graduated with a degree in Marketing from the University of Wisconsin in Madison, Wisconsin.
He had also attended McKinnon Secondary College.
Singer, Rapper, Songwriter
- Father – Peter Hauri
- Mother – Cynthia Cleveland Hauri
- Others – David Courard-Hauri (Older Half-Brother), Heidi Hauri-Gill (Older Half-Sister), Katrin Kasper (Older Half-Sister)
Hip Hop, Trap, Satirical Hip Hop, Soul, Funk
6 ft 8½ in or 204.5 cm
85 kg or 187.5 lbs
Race / Ethnicity
Yung Gravy has Swiss-German ancestry on his father’s side and English ancestry on his mother’s side.
- His long wavy hair and messy beard style
- Tall physical appearance
Yung Gravy Facts
- He was raised in Minnesota.
- Yung was 16 years old when he lost his father.
- It was during his college years that he began to take an interest in rapping. Initially, he was doing it for fun.
- He considers fellow rappers Lil Yachty and Lil Peep to be his inspiration.
- Until the year 2016, he had been working a regular job. However, he decided to quit and started self-recording songs and making music, and uploading to SoundCloud.
- His style of music is considered to be a blend of modern trap music with a mix of soul and old motion from the 1950s and 1960s themes and soul and funk music from the 1970s and 1980s. Other than that, it is also humorous, satirical, and groovy.
- One of the earliest posts that he uploaded to his Instagram account was on March 13, 2017.
- On May 31, 2019, he released his debut album titled Sensational. It was ranked at #52 on the Billboard 200. After that, he went on to release other albums titled Baby Gravy 2 and Gasanova.
- Over the years, he had collaborated with various well-known artists including bbno$, Bobby Raps, Chief Keef, DRAM, Pouya, Ski Mask the Slump God, Ugly God, Y2K, Young Dolph, DJ Yung Vamp, and Lil Wayne.
Featured Image By Yung Gravy / Instagram