|bbno$ Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 9 in|
|Date of Birth||June 30, 1995|
bbno$ is a Canadian rapper, singer, songwriter and streamer who shot to fame after releasing his album Bb Steps (2018). He gained further popularity for his numerous collaborations with rapper Yung Gravy like the album Baby Gravy 2 (2020), and for his singles, such as Lalala (2019) with producer Y2K that reached more than 700 million plays on Spotify. He has also dropped a number of EPs including My Oh My (2021). bbno$ is the recipient of many accolades like a nomination for the Juno Award in 2020 for “Breakthrough Artist of the Year”. bbno$ has garnered more than a million followers on Instagram.
Alexander Leon Gumuchian
Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada
He was homeschooled before he started high school. He then attended the University of British Columbia Okanagan in Kelowna and acquired a degree in Human Kinesiology in 2019.
Rapper, Singer, Songwriter, Streamer
Hip Hop, R&B
5 ft 9 in or 175 cm
70 kg or 154.5 lbs
Race / Ethnicity
He is of Armenian, Swiss, French, and Danish descent.
He often tends to dye his hair in different shades.
- Beard and mustache
- Wears spectacles
bbno$ Favorite Things
- Fitness Regimen – Yoga, having tried to do it every morning, and never missed practicing when on tour as he could not go a day then without stretching and meditating
Source – Pilerats
- His name is pronounced as “baby no money”.
- He hails from Vancouver in British Columbia.
- bbno$ has recalled that while growing up, he had actually not heard too much music. He played instruments at home, like the piano, but he could never read the music itself. He used to listen to jingles and enjoyed playing the African drum called the Djembe, having been good with rhythm. bbno$ started listening to music for recreation when he turned 15 years old.
- bbno$ has confessed that he began working with music after experiencing an injury that stopped him from pursuing his dream of becoming a professional swimmer. He got interested in rapping as well as music production in 2014 while experimenting on GarageBand with his friends.
- bbno$ has disclosed that he used to relish a lot of dubstep and super-fast electronic music. He has needed to feel a beat, with the tempo not having mattered, as long as it has sounded good to him. bbno$ has never written music too fast yet has gone for faster beats and wanted to move and feel uplifted. He has cherished punk music, a bunch of kicks, and music that has made him feel fast.
- While working on his collaboration with Rebecca Black named Yoga, he discovered that the platform heels he had sported are far from comfortable. He has wondered how women have them on for so long and has noticed that if he has not worn his arch supports for a day, his back gets thrown out right away.
- bbno$ has stated that he has been fond of a number of yoga poses including the downward dog, doing which he has got thrilled to have felt the top of his cervical spine. He has also liked the sphynx and the cat-cow posture.
- He has been frugal and would never spend money on something impractical.
Featured Image by bbno$ / Instagram