|Snik Quick Info|
|Height||6 ft 2 in|
|Date of Birth||May 4, 1987|
Snik is a Greek rapper who is considered to be one of the most booked rap artists in the whole of Greece. Besides that, Snik is also recognized for the release of various hit rap and hip-hop songs like Senorita, Medusa, Colpo Grosso, Kilo, and Gango.
Kifissia, Athens, Greece
Snik is represented by Waleed Farooq.
Trap, Hip Hop, Rap
Universal Music Records, Minos EMI
6 ft 2 in or 188 cm
86 kg or 189.5 lbs
Girlfriend / Spouse
Snik has dated –
- Iliana Papageorgiou (2019-Present)
Race / Ethnicity
- Snik has several tattoos inked on his body including the words “Very Rare” on the left side of his forehead.
- He sports a crop top haircut.
Snik Favorite Things
- Track Of His – Tony Montana
Source – Genius
- He spent the first 11 years in Kifissia, which is one of the most expensive northern suburbs in Athens. After that, he lived in Viktoria until the age of 18, as his mother and father had legally parted ways.
- Snik started writing music sometime during his teenage years. However, he preferred to keep them to himself in order to improve his writing skills. Nevertheless, he developed a love for music and singing at a very early age and even practiced making music.
- The first track that he released was in 2012, via YouTube titled Thema Chronou garnered more than 100k views in a short period of time. The same year, he signed with his first record label Panik Records.
- At the start of his career, his music received a lot of negative criticism followed by success.
- The earliest picture uploaded to his Instagram account was on October 29, 2017.
- He has tattoos of animation like Sonic, Batman, and Optimus Prime on one arm and on the other, there are tattoos of stars like Al Pacino.
- In 2018, he won the MAD Video Music Awards for “Best Hip Hop Artist”.
- As of May 2020, his music video Senorita had more than 30 million views and Medusa had more than 23 million views.
- He has collaborated with various music artists including Noizy, Gué Pequeno, Tamta, and Giorgos Mazonakis.
Featured Image By Snik / Instagram