|Iliana Papageorgiou Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 9.5 in|
|Date of Birth||February 5, 1988|
Iliana Papageorgiou is a Greek fashion model who rose to fame after being announced as a judge on Greece’s Next Top Model. Prior to that, she had garnered attention for competing in the Miss Universe pageant in 2011.
Manhattan, New York City, New York, United States
According to sources, Iliana attended the Technological Educational Institute of Western Greece.
- Siblings – Iliana has a sister.
Iliana is represented by –
- Francina Models
- Option Model Agency – Zurich
- New York Model Management
- East-West Models
5 ft 9.5 in or 176.5 cm
60 kg or 132 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Iliana has dated –
- Snik (2019-Present)
Race / Ethnicity
- Thick eyebrows
- Wide smile
- Long well-toned legs
Iliana has appeared in campaigns for various brands that include –
- Angelos Bratis
- Lida Swimwear
- Lise Charmel ‘epure’
- Panos Emporio
Iliana Papageorgiou Favorite Things
- Perfume – Armani Beauty
- Time Of The Year – Christmas
- Breakfast Meal – Nestlé Fitness Greece Fitness Bar
Source – Instagram
Iliana Papageorgiou Facts
- She was brought up in Patras, Greece.
- Her modeling career kicked off in early 2009 and skyrocketed after being featured on the cover of Votre Beaute Magazine in July 2010 and later in November that year.
- In July 2011, Iliana won the Miss Greece pageant that was being held in Athens.
- She was featured in the 2018 season of Greece’s Next Top Model alongside fellow Greek model Vicky Kaya.
- As of February 2022, she had more than 199k likes and close to 35k fans on her TikTok account titled iliana.papageorgiou.
- Over the years, Iliana has been featured on the cover of various magazines such as The Code, Votre Beaute, Close up, Hello!, and Madame Figaro.
Featured Image By Iliana Papageorgiou / Instagram