|Vicky Kaya Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 10 in|
|Date of Birth||July 4, 1978|
Vicky Kaya is a Greek model best known for hosting television shows like So You Think You Can Dance, Next Top Model, and Morning Coffee. She has also appeared on the covers of famous fashion magazines like Vogue, Elle, Esquire, Marie Claire, and Madame Figaro. The model has more than 300k followers on Instagram.
Model, Television Presenter
- Siblings – Stavros Kayas (Brother), Ioanna Kaya (Sister)
Vicky is represented by –
- X-ray Models (Mother Agency)
- Wiener Models
- East West Models
- MP Factor – Chicago
5 ft 10 in or 178 cm
57 kg or 125.5 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Vicky has dated –
- Nikos Krithariotis (2006-2013) – Vicky started dating Nikos in 2006 and they were in a four-year-long relationship before finally getting married in 2010. However, the couple parted ways and they got divorced in 2013.
- Elias Krassas (2014-Present) – Vicky married Elias Krassas in 2014 and the couple has 2 children together – daughter Bianca Krassas and a son born on January 20, 2018.
Race / Ethnicity
She is of Greek descent.
8.5 (US) or 39 (EU) or 6 (UK)
Vicky has done endorsement work for brands like Argentovivo, Fabiani, Fani Couture, Kathy Heyndels, Peek & Cloppenburg, and Target.
Best Known For
Featuring on the covers of famous magazines like Vogue, Elle, Esquire, Marie Claire, and Madame Figaro
Vicky made her first theatrical film appearance in Loufa Kai Parallagi: Seirines Sto Aigaio in 2005.
First TV Show
Vicky made her first TV show appearance on Proinos Kafes as a host in 1991.
Vicky keeps herself fit by working out regularly.
Vicky Kaya Favorite Things
- Flower – Peony
Source – Instagram
Vicky Kaya Facts
- She started her career as a model at the age of 16.
- She was first approached for modeling in a street.
- Vicky migrated to Paris at the age of 18 to pursue modeling and stayed there for 4 years. She also relocated to Milan, London, and Germany for work.
- She has been featured in campaigns of the famous cosmetic products such as Johnson and Johnson, L’Oreal Paris, Dove, Virginia Slims, Garnier Paris, Nivea, and Schwarzkopf.
- In Greece, she has been the main campaign spokesperson for Nivea, Lancia, and Vodafone.
- She has received the ‘Model of the Year 2005’ award at the Life & Style Women of the Year Awards held in 2006.
- Vicky also lent her voice to the character of Sally in the Greek version of the famous Pixar/Disney movie Cars.
- In 2007 Women of the Year Life & Style Awards, she received the “Best Newcomer” award for her lead role in The Producers.
- Vicky has hosted shows like So You Think You Can Dance and Next Top Model Greek version. Also, she has been a host for Wanna Bet (2008), Morning Coffee (2009), Miss Greece Beauty Pageant (2009, 2010), and Madwalk by Vodafone (2011).
- She is also the founder of a non-profitable charity group called ‘Vicky and Friends’, that works with other small charity groups for fundraising.
- Follow her on Instagram, Facebook, and Twitter.
Featured Image by Vicky Kaya / Instagram