|Pauly D Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 9½ in|
|Date of Birth||July 5, 1980|
|Best Known For||Jersey Boys|
Pauly D is a well-perceived American DJ and TV personality who is best known for his appearance on the reality show Jersey Shore and his incredible music releases. With time, he has amassed a huge fan base with more than 4 million followers on Twitter, more than 4.5 million followers on Instagram, 9 million followers on Facebook, more than 100k subscribers on YouTube, and more than 100k followers on SoundCloud.
Paul D. DelVecchio Jr.
DJ Pauly D, Pauly D
Providence, Rhode Island, United States
Las Vegas, Nevada, United States
Disc Jockey, Television Personality
- Father – Paul D. DelVecchio
- Mother – Donna DiCarlo
- Siblings – Vanessa DelVecchio (Sister)
- Others – Albert J. DiCarlo, Sr. Albert (Maternal Grandfather), Anna Box (Maternal Grandmother), Salvatore Box (Maternal Great Grandfather), Teresa Montaquila (Maternal Great Grandmother)
Pauly D is represented by Yoni Goldberg of dGi Management.
He has released his music with G-Unit Records, G-Note Records, and EMI.
5 ft 9½ in or 177 cm
74 kg or 163 lbs
Girlfriend / Spouse
- Angel Splendorio (1996-1999)
- Jenni Farley (2009)
- Angelina Pivarnick (2009)
- Rocio Olea (2010)
- Deena Nicole Cortese (2011)
- Caitlin Ryder (2011)
- Amanda Markert (2012) – They have a daughter named, Amabella Sophia.
- Aubrey O’Day (2015-2017)
- Nikki Hall (2019-Present)
Race / Ethnicity
He is having 100% Italian ancestry.
He prefers to dye his hair in different colors such as blonde.
- He wears a pair of earrings.
- His elaborate hairstyle and fist-pumping
Through his social media, he has done endorsement work for various brands including Fashion Nova.
Pauly D Favorite Things
- Moment With Vinny Guadagnino – Season 1 on Jersey Boys
Source – Google
Pauly D Facts
- He was raised in Rhode Island.
- His Facebook page was created on November 16, 2009.
- Pauly’s first tattoo was a tribal band that he had done on his upper arm for his 17th birthday.
- Prior to his fame, he has washed cars at a car dealership.
- He was 16 when he bought himself a turntable and begun spinning records.
- In June 2012, he competed on the dating game show The Choice.
- In the past, a fan of Pauly D’s donated $150 to touch his hair during a fundraiser campaign.
- The craziest party he ever Djed for was when he played at Times Square in the past.
- He started a reality show of his own called The Pauly D Project in March 2012. However, it concluded in June 2012. Despite that, he earned recognition as the first Jersey Show castmate to have a show his own. Initially, it was named “DelVecchio.”
- Pauly D looked up to DJ Adam Michael Goldstein for inspiration.
- He received the 2011 Teen Choice Award in the category of “Choice Reality Star: Male”.
- In August 2011, he announced that he had signed a 3 album contract with G-Unit Records and G-Note Records, Both of which are owned by rapped 50 Cent.
- He was reported to be Wrestling Inc.’s social media ambassador for the 2012 SummerSlam.
- Pauly D’s first album titled Back to Love was released on January 15, 2012. It featured British singer Jay Sean.
- He was listed at #12 on Forbes’ The Worlds Highest-Paid DJs 2013 list. It was a tie between him and Diplo.
- Pauly D found about his daughter Anabella many years after he had been in an intimate relationship for just one night with Amanda. He publicly announced it in October 2013.
- In December 2020, he changed his hair color from black to blonde.
Featured Image By Eva Rinaldi / Flickr / CC BY-SA 2.0