|Angelina Pivarnick Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 1 in|
|Date of Birth||June 26, 1986|
Angelina Pivarnick is famous for her career as a television personality. She is a good singer and also a model. She is uniquely recognized for her career in wrestling. Her hit reality television show is Jersey Shore where she has appeared in two seasons. She is also known for the show Couples Therapy where she appeared in 2012. She is known to have lost 20 lbs by following a keto diet with a weekly cheat day. Her curves and dark black hair make her name herself as Kim Kardashian from Staten Island.
Angelina Marie Pivarnick
Jolie, Angelina from Staten Island, The Staten Island Dump, Kim Kardashian from Staten Island, Miss AP
Staten Island, New York, United States
Angelina Pivarnick graduated from Susan E. Wagner High School in Staten Island of New York.
TV Personality, Model, Actress, Businesswoman, Singer
5 ft 1 in or 155 cm
57 kg or 126 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Angelina Pivarnick has dated –
- Jeff Miranda (2009)
- Paul ‘Pauly D’ DelVecchio (2009)
- Mike ‘The Situation’ Sorrentino (2010)
- Vinny Guadagnino (2010)
- Paul Imperiale (2010)
- Albie Manzo (2010)
- David Kovacs (2011)
- Justin Rego (2010)
- Dennis Figueroa (2011)
- Chris Nirschel (2011-2012)
- Anthony Lamberti (2012-2014)
- Ahmad Bradshaw (2012)
- Louie Gero (2015-2017)
- Chris Larangeira (2017-Present) – After remaining engaged for more than a year with Chris Larangeira, she married Chris on November 20, 2019. They had got engaged on January 12, 2018. Chris was already a friend of hers for over a decade.
Race / Ethnicity
- Curvy figure
- Beautiful black hair
She endorses her own brand for false eyelashes Lashelina Lashes.
She has served as a brand ambassador for weight loss drinks company Boombod Shots.
Angelina Pivarnick Facts
- Under the name ‘Miss AP’, she released the song ‘Gotta Go Out’ in August 2011. The song reached #37 in the Billboard Dance/Club Play Songs chart.
- Before becoming famous as a reality TV star, Angelina was a waitress, worked as an assistant for a dentist and was also the bartender.
- In 2011, she appeared in Excused – a reality series for dating.
- Apart from acting, Angelina also did wrestling by serving as a part of the Total Nonstop Action Wrestling in 2011.
- In 2012, she had to force herself to a public apology for debating on gay marriages with Adam Barta, a pop singer.
- She has several tattoos on her body.
- She has spent nearly $15,000 on plastic surgery for the curves that make her famous.
- She got registered as an EMT in New York in 2016.
Featured Image by Angelina Pivarnick / Instagram