|Skylan Brooks Quick Info|
|Date of Birth||February 12, 1999|
|Eye Color||Dark Brown|
Skylan Brooks is an American actor who is best known for his appearance as Mister in The Inevitable Defeat of Mister & Pete. Besides that, he has also starred in more than 2 dozen other films and shows such as iCarly, Empire, The Darkest Minds, and General Education. He also has a huge fan base with more than 100k followers on Instagram.
Torrance, California, United States
Brooks studied at the View Park Preparatory Accelerated Charter School in Los Angeles.
- Father – Sherman Brooks (Entrepreneur)
- Siblings – Toree
Skylan is represented by United Talent Agency.
Hip Hop, Rap
6 ft or 183 cm
78 kg or 172 lbs
Race / Ethnicity
He is of African-American descent.
- Afro hairstyle
- Plump lips
- Snub nose
Skylan Brooks Favorite Things
- Scene To Film In The Darkest Minds – The Chase scene
Source – Issuu
Skylan Brooks Facts
- He was brought up in California.
- Brooks was 5 years old when he started appearing in commercials and student films.
- He attended dance classes during his childhood years. He once stated that it was due to the dance training that his athletism was built.
- At the age of 10, he auditioned for Oprah as part of Boyz Crew boy band.
- Skylan made his debut TV show appearance as Danny Peterson in the hit show iCarly in 2009. He was only 10 years old at the time.
- Despite his appearance in various films and shows, Brooks got his big break with his role as Mister in The Inevitable Defeat of Mister & Pete in 2013.
- He was featured as Ra-Ra-Kipling in the Netflix series of The Get Down from 2016 to 2017.
- Skylan’s father Sherman is the CEO of TS Talent Management.
- He has worked alongside many well-known stars like Jennifer Hudson and Jake Gyllenhaal.
- Skylan is a rapper and displayed his incredible rap skills in The Get Down.
Featured Image By Skylan Brooks / Instagram