|Scout LaRue Willis Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 7 in|
|Date of Birth||July 20, 1991|
Scout Willis is an American actress known for being the daughter of the famous Hollywood actor Bruce Wills and actress Demi Moore. She has done activism work for various non-profit organizations like Bruce Willis Foundation, Habitat For Humanity, ONE Campaign, and Save the Children. She has more than 100k followers on Instagram.
Scout LaRue Willis
Sun Valley, Idaho, United States
- Hailey, Idaho, United States
- Los Angeles, California, United States
Scout Willis graduated from Brown University in Providence, Rhode Island in 2013.
Actress, Singer, Designer
- Father – Bruce Willis (Actor)
- Mother – Demi Moore (Actress)
- Siblings – Rumer Willis (Older Sister) (Actress), Tallulah Belle Willis (Younger Sister) (Actress)
- Others – Charles Harmon (Maternal Grandfather), Virginia King (Maternal Grandmother), David Willis (Paternal Grandfather), Marlene Willis (Paternal Grandmother), Cooper Guynes (Cousin) (Actor), Oliver Guynes (Cousin) (Actor), Morgan Guynes (Uncle), Emma Heming (Stepmother) (Model), Mabel Ray Willis (Younger Step Sister), Evelyn Penn Willis (Younger Step Sister)
As a member of Gus + Scout, she has released her music via Press Hear Music.
5 ft 7 in or 170 cm
58 kg or 128 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Scout LaRue Willis has dated –
- Jake Miller – Scout is in a relationship with Jake Miller. They often share their pictures on their social media accounts.
In the past, Scout Willis has been spotted with few other guys on different occasions, sharing a passionate display of affection in public.
Race / Ethnicity
She has Dutch, French, Welsh, Irish, and German ancestry on her father’s side, while on her mother’s side, she has English and Scottish ancestry.
Dark Brown (Natural)
She often tends to dye her hair ‘blonde’.
- Long face
- Blue eyes
- Softer facial features
Best Known For
- Being the daughter of the famous Hollywood actor Bruce Willis and actress Demi Moore
- Her versatile roles in films such as Bandits (2001), Breakfast of Champions (1999), and The Scarlet Letter (1995)
As a Singer
She has performed with Gus Wenner as Gus + Scout, playing live and original songs like Barrel of the Highway, Gone, Gone, Gone, and Me and James.
They released their debut EP titled Gus + Scout in August 2012.
In 1995, she made her theatrical film debut in the drama film The Scarlet Letter as Young Pearl.
First TV Show
In 2015, she made her first TV show appearance on Dancing with the Stars.
Scout Willis works out regularly. She is often seen coming out from a gym in Los Angeles.
Scout LaRue Willis Facts
- While in school, she was the lead singer in her school’s choral group.
- She got her name “Scout” from a character in the popular book “To Kill A Mockingbird“.
- Her parents are strict about her choice of roles in films.
- She has a Chihuahua / Weiner mix breed named Grandma.
- She supports numerous charity organizations like Bruce Willis Foundation, Habitat For Humanity, ONE Campaign, and Save the Children.
- In February 2016, she opened her range of clothing called Scout’s General.
- Follow her on Twitter and Instagram.
Featured Image by Scout Willis / Instagram