|Rebecca Black Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 5 in|
|Date of Birth||June 21, 1997|
Rebecca Black is an American singer, songwriter, actor, social media personality, dancer, and YouTuber. She has released songs like My Moment, Friday, In Your Words, The Great Divide, Person of Interest, Heart Full of Scars, Sing It, Foolish, Self Sabotage, Anyway, If We Were a Song (with Kurt Hugo Schneider), Alone Together (with Brett Fleming, Christina Hundley, Alfonso Murphy, and Marlana VanHoose), Worth It for the Feeling, Satellite, Personal, Girlfriend, Scream (with Sondrey), and Friday (Remix) (featuring 3OH!3, Big Freedia, and Dorian Electra).
Rebecca Renee Black
Irvine, California, United States
Rebecca attended a private school from kindergarten to sixth grade but left it to join a public school due to bullying. She also joined the newly joined school’s musical theater program. Soon, after a certain time, she left that school too in order to complete her education by homeschooling. She chose this option due to bullying and to better focus on her music career.
Singer, Songwriter, Actor, Social Media Personality, YouTuber, Dancer
- Father – John Jeffery Black (Veterinary physician)
- Mother – Georgina Marquez Kelly (Veterinary physician)
- Siblings – Chase Black (Younger Brother) (b. August 25, 1999)
She has been represented by –
- Debra Baum’s DB Entertainment
- SpinLab Communications, Public Relations Agency, Studio City, California, United States
- United Talent Agency
- Frazes Creative Management
RB Records, Maker Studios
Her net worth had been $500 Thousand according to CelebrityNetWorth.com.
5 ft 5 in or 165 cm
58 kg or 128 pounds
Boyfriend / Spouse
Rebecca Black has dated –
- Caspar Lee (2013) – South African personality, Caspar Lee was RUMORed to be dating Rebecca in April 2013.
Race / Ethnicity
Multiracial (Hispanic and Caucasian)
She is of Mexican descent on her mother’s side, while Rebecca is of English, Italian, and Polish descent on her father’s side.
In April 2020, she publicly revealed that she is queer.
36-26-35 in or 91.5-66-89 cm
8 (US) or 38.5 (EU)
She has not endorsed any of the brands yet, but her song “Friday” was used in a Kohl’s ad.
Best Known For
The 2011 single “Friday” which was released via record label ARK Music Factory
As a Singer
She has released a number of songs since 2011 – Friday, My Moment, Sing It, Person of Interest, In Your Words.
In February 2023, Rebecca released her debut album titled Let Her Burn.
She debuted with the 2011 animated film Legend of Kung Fu Rabbit. She gave the voice to the character Penny. The movie is originally a Chinese (released in China as Legend of a Rabbit) animated film and Rebecca appeared in its English dubbed version.
Rebecca Black Facts
- Black’s father is originally from Iowa, United States.
- Her parents divorced in 2003. At that time, Rebecca was in first grade.
- In April 2011, she hosted MTV’s first online award show, The O Music Awards Fan Army Party.
- She was named as “Choice Web Star” in the 2011 Teen Choice Awards.
- She has donated the profits from the sale of the song “Friday” to El Rancho Charter School and the 2011 Japan Earthquake.
- She has expressed her desire to perform a duet with Justin Bieber.
I forgot about this girl. She got extremely famous with one song and then disappeared.
There’s no doubt she cant sing that good, but there’s also no doubt she’s got a cute body